Had a Little Bitty Horse Born This Morning (mini foal)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
This isn't at all fish related, but I figure a lot of us enjoy other types of animals, too.

My husband and I raise miniature show horses, and this morning at 3:15am, we had a new filly born. She's just want I hoped for, too.

Her dam is a double dilute pinto mare we own named Double with champion bloodlines and her sire is our Res. National Grand Champion / National Champion / Halter Hall of Fame stallion, Destiny.

The filly has double dilute coloring so will produce cream dilute (bucksin, palomino) foals years down the road. She also is pinto (the buff color and white markings) and has dun factor (see the stripe on her back). She is triple Buckeroo bred to boot. Just my cup of tea all around :)

We are calling her Divine (full name Whinny For Me's Divine Destiny -- from Erica's Echos of My Destiny x Erica's Double Dipped). She's pictured at just 4 hours old, still not unfolded or filled out. That will take a few days but I am over the moon for "Divine" already.

Thanks for looking at her!!! Oh and as a point of reference, she's about 21" tall and weighs maybe 18 pounds :)

laurenrocksth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2008
Milford, NH
She is AWESOME!!!!!!!

CrimsonBlush

Attemping to post rather than lurk
Jun 15, 2008
Twin Cities
crimsonblush.deviantart.com
Real Name
Miah
Wow what a cutie! Love her coloration. I had no idea you raised minis. Do you show them as well? :) I love to meet fellow horse lovers here!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
All I can say is AWWWWWWWWW!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store