Had a Little Bitty Horse Born This Morning (mini foal)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Mine look like real horses when they run :) They actually ARE real horses, just in a much smaller than average form. Some minis can have a choppy trot that I don't care for, but mine move nicely. At a trot is what most mini people care about (for driving), but here is Squirt running... if not for the fence, it would be hard to know he's just a little guy. I'm not really even sure that Squirt knows he is a little horse.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
how delightfully adorable. i'd want to fluff one up and use it as a pillow.

londonloco

AC Members
Oct 15, 2009
So pretty...your so lucky! I'm just up north from you in Manassas. Was the National's pictured before in Lexington?

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Thanks folks! I wish Nationals was in Lexington (VA or even KY!) but it's in Tulsa, OK. A little over 2,000 entries I think this year :)

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Impressive. I wouldn't be able to tell that Squirt is a squirt when he's running :)

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
nice babies,.. i have a chocolate mini, but she is 36in,.. and drives though she was beat trained, so i dont force her,.. was abused bad,.. and she cant shake the fear,.. but will do anything for a cookie,..lol
they really are very smart,.. too smart,.. i also have a very very smart reg.quarter mare,.. i prefer very intelligent horses,..

EmilyMarie85

AC Members
Aug 16, 2010
Boise, ID
Real Name
Emily
Beautiful horses! :hearts: Thanks for sharing!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store