Had a Little Bitty Horse Born This Morning (mini foal)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Awwww, beautiful!!!!! I love mini's! I went to a farm upstate NY a few years ago just to look. I'd love to get a couple when we leave Brooklyn in a few years. They're so awsome!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Thanks, folks! I love minis. I had big horses before getting into minis in 1998 and still keep one riding horse, but minis are my passion.

And, yep, we show them in halter and driving. We've had National Champion titles in both areas. It's so much fun :) :) :) Other things people show minis in include jumping (in hand), liberty, obstacle, roadster, etc. My focus is halter (conformation) followed by driving which is a blast :)

Here's the sire of Divine, to give you an idea of how minis can look when they're "all shined up":

AND Divine's dam... never shown (could have though) and has siblings on both sides with National Champion titles. She's such a good mom and I have loved the foals she's given us:

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Great looking mini's! I never had mini's before, always wanted some, but i love my Tennessee Walkers.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I thought little horses were called "horseys". =)

She's cute!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
What a cutie! Just a tad smaller than the newborn Thoroughbreds we had born on our farm.

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
Congratulations! Soooo cute. They are all just beautiful!

Jill-O

All American Girl (all grown up)
Thanks, everyone!

NB_Aquatics, my husband and I have been discussing getting two TWH's!!! My riding horse is a morgan x standardbred, but I have really enjoyed the gaited horses I've ridden :) :) :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store