HELP!! Clown fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
well i could be wrong but here is a list of the fish that are in that tank with the max size of the fish:

Flounder Size: Up to 14 inches
Scooter Blenny Size: Up to 5 inches
Tomini Tang Size: Up to 6 inches
Mandarin Goby Size: Up to 4 inches
Purple Firefish Size: Up to 3.5 inches
Diamond Goby Size: Up to 6 inches
Copperband Butterfly Size: Up to 8 inches
School of Coral Catfish Plotosus lineatus Size: Up to 12 inches
2 True Percs Size: Up to 3 inches
Vermiculated Angel Size: Up to 7 inches

I dont know in my honest opinion the tank is over crowded. When you say a school of coral catfish how many are we talking there? Might want to like oh i dont know downsize the amount of fish in the tank or buy a much larger tank.

Germanman

My fish are my babies
Your a tang which could grow to 6" with a copperband and a Singapore Angel as everything else in your 55. Im sorry but your tank is well over crowded.
i agree.... and a water change as jojo said will really help...id get rid of the coral cats before they cause problems. hope it all works out:)

bloo1987

AC Members
Jan 11, 2007
CA
yeah. is it okay to keep it all now though? and when they get bigger i could give it back to the LFS or other SW people? I mean the fish are all small sizes right now.

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
hey everyone, this will give your an idea on how slow I am in my typing methods, the post I done, at the time from when i started it, there were only three post in all, I not known about the next three responses until after posting my thoughts on problem. :eek:

Germanman

My fish are my babies
hey everyone, this will give your an idea on how slow I am in my typing methods, the post I done, at the time from when i started it, there were only three post in all, I not known about the next three responses until after posting my thoughts on problem. :eek:
its ok well wait fo ya!:)

USCavalry19d

AC Members
Oct 27, 2005
Lexington, ky
i agree.... and a water change as jojo said will really help...id get rid of the coral cats before they cause problems. hope it all works out:)
i would also get rid of the Flounder. The Flounder and 6 Coral cats alone are over stocking that tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store