heres my review on Aquadise...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ImAGMan

AC Members
Feb 13, 2007
Aquadise Blows big time!!!! Look at their feedback verses the sales!!
Are you on crack?

Feedback Score: 1559

Positive Feedback: 97.0%

Members who left a positive: 1608

Members who left a negative: 50

All positive feedback received: 5708

Thats considered Failure? Especially considering most of those negatives are from people who DIDN'T pay more for shipping and got dead plants.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
I didnt pay more for shipping, but the plants were still great... it might be the weather:D

Kyohti

Curiouser and Curiouser...
Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
Yeah... I don't bid with sellers who don't have a good overall review...

I'm just nervous in general to be trying aquatic plants again. ^__^;;

happybob59

AC Members
Oct 11, 2006
Kyohti, youll get your plants but if they are the right ones, who knows!

ImAGMan, in the past month he has had 20 negatives, and 93 in the past year...I woudl go as far as to say he "blows" but its worth looking into before buying from him. And hopefully this can be used as a "look-into-source"

ImAGMan

AC Members
Feb 13, 2007
Kyohti, youll get your plants but if they are the right ones, who knows!

ImAGMan, in the past month he has had 20 negatives, and 93 in the past year...I woudl go as far as to say he "blows" but its worth looking into before buying from him. And hopefully this can be used as a "look-into-source"

20 in a month holy **** thats horrible. I can see how 20 negative is terrible compared to 1585 Positive :( Or 93 compared to 5757

Kyohti

Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
Mine will be pretty easy to identify. Anubias coffe has rippled broad leaves and a rhizome, the wenditii have slender ruffle-edged leaves with long stems in a lighter green color, and the driftwood is... well... driftwood. :p

Rex Grigg

Curmudgeon
Are you on crack?

Feedback Score: 1559

Positive Feedback: 97.0%

Members who left a positive: 1608

Members who left a negative: 50

All positive feedback received: 5708

Thats considered Failure? Especially considering most of those negatives are from people who DIDN'T pay more for shipping and got dead plants.
Personally if the eBay feedback is less than 99.8% I steer clear.

Kyohti

Jan 5, 2007
Northeastern Oklahoma
I will. The auction for them ended on the 25th, so they should be in on Monday or Tuesday... WISH ME LUCK!!!! ^__^;;

Mar 9, 2007
Kyohti, I bought some plants, as well as driftwood from him. It was great. Ill post some pics for you if you want. All my plants were originally from him, I have since had to prune and have even given some of my prunes to other members on this site. My plants are non-stop growing right now. I only use Flourish and API something with iron to prevent yellowing of the leaves.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store