Holy Browser Buster Batman!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Wow! AWESOME! Thanks for doing that, it was cool to see them slowly develop.
what is that bird in your avatar? bcuz in my vacation these last few days ive been seeing those and they are absolutly beautiful birds

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hey austin that is the red winged black bird male, females do not sport the colors and can be very aggressive..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
thats a beautiful bird. ive seen a few here and there and that bright red is just stunning.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah we have them all over here especially at the bird feeders trying to punk the other birds out for food hehehe..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Update

The next milestone for these little guys is when they become free swimming (no egg sac) which should be between days 28 & 31. About that time, I will put them in a floating nursery.

No day 23 pic - they stunk.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Great sequence of pics that deserve to appear on a Biology book, Razzo!!!

Arkangel77

AC Members
Aug 13, 2006
AWSOM!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
I was planning to wait, to get a few more days worth of pics; but, I really liked the following pic and wanted to put it up right away. Today was another milestone in the development of a Gibberosa: they started to follow my finger today. Soon they will chase my finger up and down and follow it all around their little world. Also, I am noticing more blue (Zaire blue :) ) on their sides today. I really enjoy seeing life develop.

A freind asked to see a full shot of the tumbler,... here ya go Mikey:

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
WOW...absolutely incredible!!! Believe it or not I was just on another forum and someone posted about wigglers and I had to ask what they were because I was totally clueless...so they kindly explained it to me and then I come on here and "VOILA" a full step by step pictorial with explainations!! C-O-O-L!!! :lol:...You gotta luv it!!:woot::woot::woot: Thanks...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store