Holy Browser Buster Batman!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Got another update.

I lost a couple wigglers :shakehead: I think I had the tumbler air too high and a couple got stuck up on the screen. That stinks losing a couple healthy fish due to error. Bummer.

Whelp, in any event, they are developing nicely. Here's the progression continued with some comments. Hope you enjoy :)

Still hanging out on the bottom but starting to think about swimming up.

Getting a little more hang time

Were flying now - notice the purple on the gill covers.

Almost time to go in the floating nursery :thm: way to go little dudes!

Arkangel77

AC Members
Aug 13, 2006
:cool-1::mwave::headbang2:

john s

Registered Member
Jun 30, 2009
It worked! caught Me Browsing Had to sign up! That was awesome! I used to have breeding colony, never stripped them. To see that was amazing! Please continue the updates!:bowing:

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
It worked! caught Me Browsing Had to sign up! That was awesome! I used to have breeding colony, never stripped them. To see that was amazing! Please continue the updates!:bowing:
Thanks John,

LOL - I put Browser Buster because of all the images but, hey, I like phun as applied to you :)

I wish I didn't have to strip:nilly:

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
i love these little guys. they are so cool

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Real Name
Russ
Kapampa Update

Unfortunately, my last update got nix'd by some gremlins with the recent upgrade to the site. So, I will repost the pics that were lost below...

1st day in the floating nursery and they are wondering what happened to all the assistance they had from the updraft current that was created by the tumbler. Experiencing gravity for the first time is a bummer ;) Once the egg sac is mostly gone, then it is OK to start feeding them. I think I started feeding them on 7-5-09 (NLS Grow once per day in the AM and a veggie flake once per day in the PM).

They were in the floating nursery long enough for me to verify that they were eating OK and then I put them into the 20L fry tank

countrychick

Save a horse, ride a cowboy
Feb 2, 2009
somewhere in the sticks
That is really cool!

thesixis

AC Members
Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
WOW
They are really cool.
You did a great service with these posts, thank you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store