Holy Browser Buster Batman!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Arkangel77

AC Members
Aug 13, 2006
Man I wana set up a Tank for some fronts and grow them up/out !!!!!!!!

lateinningmagic

Call Me E-Man
Apr 14, 2009
New York
Amazing picture log.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Really unbelievable! So, you didn't start to feed them until DAY 39. Those egg sacs are huge food supplies!!! :)

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Haven't had an update in a while. They are all doing very well and eating great. I have been very happy with their development. They are becoming more social and get excited for me to feed them. Here's a few pics from today - hope you like...

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Gorgeous youngsters!!!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Hey Guys, I just wanted to put up, maybe, one last update on these little dudes. They are scheduled to ship to the East Coast in the next couple weeks. Maybe I can squeeze in another update. In any event, they have been a good group and I have been very pleased with their color and stripe development. The only thing I might do differently in the future is use a black substrate. Their blues are really nice but the black substrate really makes them pop. This lighter color sand with the flash sometimes bleaches them out. Anywho, here they are :)

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
oh wow. it certainly does make them pop out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store