Houston, we have snails...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Fishy!!!

YAY!!! Didn't I tell you she had the BEST snails!!! Lol, I asked for more burgundy briggs, but I should have asked for blue, now I am green with envy lol!! They are so pretty in that tank! Congratz!!

Maribeth
:rofl:

You should totally get some blues!

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
I also got some from Dixie but that was before she was giving out extras. Doh! I got an olive one and I just love its color!

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
I also got some from Dixie but that was before she was giving out extras. Doh! I got an olive one and I just love its color!
She's giving away 10 of her choice for the cost of shipping... :D you know you want to!

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
She's giving away 10 of her choice for the cost of shipping... :D you know you want to!
Yeah, my husband even gave me the go ahead. Only problem is I only have one snail safe tank where their antennae don't get bit off and it's got 5 in there. I'd probably set up a snail tank if I didn't have a fry of my own on the way. Should probably chill out on the MTS a bit. LOL

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
they look happy,..

and i have put 3 blues and purples in a tank to breed,.. so i may have a few later on,.. got 3 clutches in there,.. now,.. keep your fingers crossed,..

also the jade are nice and i like the olives also,..

jade would look nice in the named Data,... he's my fav next to spock,.. love all the treks,...

H2Ogal

Betta Be Good to Me
Mar 16, 2010
Memphis, TN
Real Name
Deborah
Data! Oh, man (okay, android), what a great name for a snail!

Fishy, I think you need another blue so you can have Spock and Spock Prime. :woot:

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Fishy, I think you need another blue so you can have Spock and Spock Prime. :woot:
FANtastic suggestion! :D

Aw, Dixie that's not fair! I want one of every color!! :duh:

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
regarding sexing apple snails: i've never looked for the various anatomy under the front of the shell that applesnail.net tells you to look for when sexing them, i go by the size. females tend to be bigger and they grow faster too, at least in my experience with 7 or so generations of apples. that's why i said the blue is prob a female, 'she' just looks like one to me.

NewZealandFish

AC Members
Sep 2, 2010
New Zealand
Real Name
Matt
****! i wish i lived in the US. i guess you dont ship to new zealand? haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store