I dont have a clue what to get my gf

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
eh, I wouldn't like a massage certificate as a gift, I am not really into massages and make overs though... how about building her a treasure hunt thing and getting her several small things.... place them in different parts of the house and leave hints all over for her to seek and find with each

rithunder916

AC Members
Jan 7, 2009
West Greenwich RI
Real Name
Michael
eh, I wouldn't like a massage certificate as a gift, I am not really into massages and make overs though... how about building her a treasure hunt thing and getting her several small things.... place them in different parts of the house and leave hints all over for her to seek and find with each

That's always a fun thing to do :) Great idea!!!

psyche

AC Members
Jul 16, 2009
If you get something that connects with any of her hobbies or interests it shows you were listening ;)

PuppyFluffer

AC Members
Jan 9, 2008
east coast USA
Everyone LOVES puppies!
Everyone loves puppies but not everyone loves the dogs they grow up to be. There is frequently a surge of young adult dogs at animal shelters in the spring - the Christmas gift pups that grew to be too much to handle. I am teaching my children that animals are never gifts. They are part of the family.

I love gifts that tie into my interests. When my guy gets me a knitting tool or a gift card to the local independent yarn shop.. I know he's paying attention to my interests too.

What about something to do together? A day trip somewhere? An overnight close by. I find that people often want to take a vacation far away but never explore the neat things right in their own back yard. Maybe a nice bed and breakfast stay for a weekend and day trips to local places of interest.

What age range is she?

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
For 2 grand, I'm probably being biased but a girl can never say no to diamonds. :hearts: Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Plus, diamonds are forever. :hearts:

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
I recommend going first grade on her. Get some construction paper, Elmer's glue, glitter, some pictures from magazines, some markers, and of course crayons :)

Make a card LMAO

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
Everyone loves puppies but not everyone loves the dogs they grow up to be. There is frequently a surge of young adult dogs at animal shelters in the spring - the Christmas gift pups that grew to be too much to handle. I am teaching my children that animals are never gifts. They are part of the family.

I love gifts that tie into my interests. When my guy gets me a knitting tool or a gift card to the local independent yarn shop.. I know he's paying attention to my interests too.

What about something to do together? A day trip somewhere? An overnight close by. I find that people often want to take a vacation far away but never explore the neat things right in their own back yard. Maybe a nice bed and breakfast stay for a weekend and day trips to local places of interest.

What age range is she?

:iagree:about the puppies

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
My mother did this for my siblings and I at Easter when we were growing up, SO FUN.

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
I'm assuming we are talking xmas gifts?

Dont think I'd want a watch, dont think I'd want massage as a gift...those should come free :D
All girls like makeup, Bath & Body things,ANYTHING victorias secret, Bags, Jewelry, gadgets and a card with something other then "Merry Christmas, Love you" written on it, that took you some thought & comes from the heart.
Why not make a gift basket full of different things (assuming the wallet allows and you said 2G's). For makeup try Sephora.com they sell whole makeup pallet kits with a bunch of different stuff inside that I'm sure she'll like (trust me just pick any one. Their all really good) , Get her something sexy from Victorias Secret that both of you can enjoy or even just some of their deliccccious smelling perfumes. If you know she likes clothes but dont dare pick something out yourself buy her a giftcard to one of her favorite stores so she can get a new outfit or two. Pick out a pretty necklace or earrings online or in a store. Try Overstock.com they have really nice jewelry and shipping is only $3 on any order & you can take your time browzing to pick something out.I believe they gift wrap as well. That way you can avoid all the xmas shopping madness! If she's a reader get her a gift card from a good bookstore in your area. Basically just stock the basket full of cute & useful things.

I cant speak for anybody else but this is what I would want to find underneath the tree come xmas morning lol. Just a couple ideas...Hope I helped.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store