I need the help of betta people, please.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fractalis

Heavy Weapons Guy
Mar 3, 2011
Good name...fighter for sure and can handle the flack from any source...

:rofl:
Indeed Bettas were bred to be fighters in and out the ring
you would be suprised at what they can go though

P.s Flack means to promote
you must have meant Flak which refers to anti aircraft fire or abuse

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
wow! great recovery! he's looking like he barely had any fin issues at all. and this quick healing was just with clean water, eh?

kudos!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
wow! great recovery! he's looking like he barely had any fin issues at all. and this quick healing was just with clean water, eh?

kudos!
Yup, just clean water. Haven't done a water change yet, as I don't have any prime on hand. It's being delivered with his new tank :)

stover

Registered Member
Sep 13, 2012
hey everybody, im the new fish. im tripn on my trap door snail and some of her weird behavior... this morning marked 3 days cyble hasnt moved at all since she wallowed out a area about two or three times her body mass and layd in it without moving at all. she had two babies a couple weeks ago (that alone shocked me) and this is the second time since that shes taken a several day break since. so anyway i scooped her out and kept a eye on her to make sure she didnt show any signs of life for about two hrs and nothing. i left her hanging above the water thinking shed died for about four or five hrs as i went on about my day. i dont know why but threw her back in the tank and about thirty min later i looked at her and she was alive eating. this is twice shes played dead and i took her out of her tank for hours only to rejoin the living. is she a zombie snail or just like messing with my head? sounds crazy i know but sombody please tell me whats up

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Here's a photo update!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal