Introducing Leeloo the leopard gecko

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Ok here are the pics I promised..sorry for the glare..i tried my best..there is a big window right infront of the enclosure..also just bought them a heat lamp woth adjustable controls..50watt bulb..Leeloo loves it and Mooshu is in the shed hide..I also took a few pics with the magnet off of the Reptile den..they love it in there :grinyes:

with the magnet on rep den

without

corner shot

long shot..u can see the lamo fixture box i bought 2day Arizona

up shot..u can see lamp and thermometer

whats all the ruckus? I'm tired..haha

a peek a boo pic of leeloo..woken up to all the loud noise :headshake2:

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Looks good. Just make sure they're getting enough heat. 50 watt bulbs don't put off that much heat. And when you check the temperature, make sure it's at the bottom of the cage where they geckos mainly stay because hot air rises. Good luck with your geckos!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks! they do have a under tank heater also :D I have the probe for the thermometer inside the hot hide..the reason i got a 50 watt was so that it wouldnt get to hot in there it has a dimmer which is cool and the reason i bought the light..leeloo seems to like it and was in between the hot hide and the drifwood all day basking i guess..she did shed the night before last and looks alot more orange

Thanks! I hope i have a male and female or two females..when i bought them i looked and it looked like two females..if not i got an extra 10g :)

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Cool. Well I hope you have a pair as well. You usually can tell what sex they are when they're about 6 months old or over 6 inches in length.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Hey more pics..this is Leloo..can u tell if it's a female? and what morph..i was told hypo tang also Mooshu..no pic of the under parts yet Mooshu looked to comfy and isn't as bold as leeeloo
Leeloo

Leeloo

Leeloo

Leeloo on top and Mooshu on the bottom

thanks!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Kind of hard to tell from the pic but Leeloo looks like a female. I'm not that great at guessing what color morph leopard geckos are at that young of an age.

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
Thanks! I appreciate the fast response..i also posted on geckoforums and they believe leeloo is a female and a hypo tangerine carrot tail..some think mixed with hi yellow

thanks again ;)

evilxyardxgnome

Ground Gecko Horder
May 1, 2007
They are both high yellow. Where did you purchase them at?

evilxyardxgnome

Ground Gecko Horder
May 1, 2007
Carrot tail is a term thrown around a lot with people, especially on geckoforums.net. They have the orange on the base of the tail, but honestly my high yellow gets it aswell and at times my patternless does. I wouldn't consider it carrot tail.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store