Jeffrey's "Big Boy"---120g Planted

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
this is an awesome thread and enjoying the step by step!

going to be watching :popcorn:

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric
/subscribed

Dejavu, I recently moved an 80gal to a 120gal too. Almost same equipment choices too, but I went with a 4x54watt Tek light instead, 2 giesemann's midday's and 2 GE's 6500ks, is all the light I've needed. Cheers, the footprint is so amazing and really allows you to get creative with any aquascape ideas.

jmhart

Revolutionary
Sep 8, 2007
Atlanta,GA
awesome. i painted the back of my 55g black as well. love it :D
If you're gonna have a background, paint is the only way to go!

Nice tank and stand.
this is an awesome thread and enjoying the step by step!

going to be watching :popcorn:
Thanks to both!

/subscribed

Dejavu, I recently moved an 80gal to a 120gal too. Almost same equipment choices too, but I went with a 4x54watt Tek light instead, 2 giesemann's midday's and 2 GE's 6500ks, is all the light I've needed. Cheers, the footprint is so amazing and really allows you to get creative with any aquascape ideas.
I'm really looking forward to playing around with the 24" front to back. I thought about leaving the overflow in there to hide some equipment(rather than put it inline), but I didn't want to lose any of that wonderful footprint.

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
Very cool! Had a difficult time accepting the 4ft 120g because of the height with the stand which is why I went with the 5ft 120g. Now I've come around because I wish I had the 2ft depth.

Can't wait to see what you do with it sub:woot:scribed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store