Kyryah's Tank Photo Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

corrieberry

AC Members
Mar 8, 2009
London
I'm glad you put the axolotl's up, I was just going to ask about them before I got to this page! Would really love one but just don't have the tank-space or time to be doing all the maintenance :( I love all of your photos, especially the colours of the snails. They look kinda like you dipped them into a watercolour mix and it came out all streaky (in a good way)!

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I'm glad you put the axolotl's up, I was just going to ask about them before I got to this page! Would really love one but just don't have the tank-space or time to be doing all the maintenance :( I love all of your photos, especially the colours of the snails. They look kinda like you dipped them into a watercolour mix and it came out all streaky (in a good way)!
They are pretty high maintenance, due to the combo of low flow filtration and the mess that they produce, lol. But they are peaceful and unusual and I just love them.

No painted snails, lol, I just got lucky to get some very beautifully colored ones from fellow members of our wonderful AC family :)

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Thanks, I actually have quite a few more that I have not posted yet :D

Kristina

thesixis

AC Members
Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
Well get the Kodak out and shoot away!!!!err "Please shoot away". The pics are great, we would love to see more, thanks

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
It just occured to me that I had not posted this tank here, so without further ado -

Also a new picture of the Blue Moscow tank

I am going in just a few minutes to pick up a new 150 gallon :woot: I'll have pics of that up really, really soon!

Kristina

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Very nice kyryah !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store