Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysen

i eat rats like you for breakfast!
Oct 10, 2007
long island, NY
www.myspace.com
sorry for the bad news. stay positive! i know it isnt my business but how did you let him take everything? its terrible that you have to give up all your tanks. maybe you can keep them by friends and family? why lose more than you already have?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
So sorry to hear that G. Please try to stay in contact with us all, the boards wont be the same without you.
Thanks BK...I'm sure I'll still be around, ya'll have adopted me rather you like it or not...LMAO!!!!
sorry for the bad news. stay positive! i know it isnt my business but how did you let him take everything? its terrible that you have to give up all your tanks. maybe you can keep them by friends and family? why lose more than you already have?
Well, thanks...I am staying positive, I know in the end it will all be ok, He took things while I was visiting my Mom at my Aunts.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
This sucks.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I am sorry to hear that Lady G. It will all work out for the best. Stay strong.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Best thing my wife and I ever did was separate. Though we were the lucky ones who learned from it and our marriage is better for it.Not perfect by far but better.
Hub is an a-hole for taking all that though. When we separated I took my clothes and half the bank account thats' about it. I'd never leave my family in that type of situation.

Keep those chins up, another lucky and smart guy will sweep you off your feet and hopefully be a better person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store