Leaving and can't take fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadDogsPa

AC Members
May 14, 2007
Best of luck Lady G. He may have taken your stuff,but he lost the most important thing in the house (You) That cant be replaced..

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Like others have said, I too am sorry to hear of the separation. I have plenty of room for your fish and tanks , just no way to help as I am too far away.

I wish you the best and hope you take care of yourself and your needs. Sorry I can't do anything to help. The least I can do is to pray for your well-being and that of the fish.

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
I take it no where you can board your tanks during this transition time.
That's be best to at least board while you find new homes so you can focus on other issues at hand.

I remember I used to spend so much time and energy trying to find homes for fish when I was moving away from my parents house that I missed things I needed for to do for me. The fish didn't find homes either desperate posting on every fish forum in existence at the time. They didn't even find homes later each time I got tired of boarding them and put them back up for adoption.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Thank you everyone!!! Your all great, and I will be setting tanks back up ASAP! Just have to get it all together first.:)

Oh wow, yes I will take them & the tanks if you really want to do this, & if I can get a ride on Sat. I will get back to you later this afternoon & let you know for sure about the ride situation. My prayers are with you !
COOL! Thank you! I will be here off and on today, have many things I have to get taken care of this afternoon. You can just PM me if you want.

One of my cousins boys is getting into fish. She is going to look around and see if she can fit anything, if so...she may take my 55g!!!

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
Ah good, at least some of your fish may go to someone you know.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Ah good, at least some of your fish may go to someone you know.
Yes...wasn't really planing to get rid of the tank itself, but if he takes the fish, he will need the tank, so I'm going to.:grinyes:

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Good luck to you Lady G!! Been in those shoes before.....and it was a good thing.....and has been for the last 10 years! When you start to smile again, it'll be the greatest feeling!!! Need to talk or rant or rave, whatever, I'm ready for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store