look what I get to babysit

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
my shepards are 10 and 14,I have a black one and a lightly colored one....you lab has a head that looks almost like a pit bull,the bow shape,cute ;)

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
We are guessing he is a pit mix. When he was a little puppy he looked totally lab though, so once again, we can't be sure. The lab was adopted from the shelter as a 12 wo puppy and was returned at 5 months because the owners said he was a nuisance barker. They had him chained up in the back yard :rolleyes: I took him home and spent quite a bit of time training him and now his only problem is the whole potty on the floor when we arent home. He wont do it if we are there, like overnight, but if we leave.....

Sheba-the sheperd, was also adopted from the shelter when she was approx a year and a half old. Also an outdoor dog. She couldn't even climb stairs. I actually had to carry her. She zooms up and down them now though.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
jodimartin2003 said:
We are guessing he is a pit mix. When he was a little puppy he looked totally lab though, so once again, we can't be sure. The lab was adopted from the shelter as a 12 wo puppy and was returned at 5 months because the owners said he was a nuisance barker. They had him chained up in the back yard :rolleyes: I took him home and spent quite a bit of time training him and now his only problem is the whole potty on the floor when we arent home. He wont do it if we are there, like overnight, but if we leave.....

Sheba-the sheperd, was also adopted from the shelter when she was approx a year and a half old. Also an outdoor dog. She couldn't even climb stairs. I actually had to carry her. She zooms up and down them now though.
good for you for adopting those babies!
I also take care of two dogs that were rescued from a shelter,the one(spitz mix)has agression and running away problems,but other than that she is wonderful!she is snow white and full of energy,and they were going to put her to sleep..........

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
When I first saw Sheba it was on petfinder.com. I was actually looking for a schnauzer. I saw her pic and I KNEW she was the dog for me. When I went to look at her, they told me that she had been there for 3 months and was terrified of people. She was that. I stayed with her awhile that night and left her there. I thought about her all night and went back the next day to visit her again. She had warmed up a bit and the shelter staff told me to take her as she hadn't been that friendly with anyone else and they were afraid she would never be able to be adopted. So I took her home and she is THE BEST dog I have ever had. That is no joke. She is so obedient. She even got out of the backyard once and I freaked and ran to the front door and ripped it open and there she was sitting on the front porch. She's a very good girl.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
jodimartin2003 said:
When I first saw Sheba it was on petfinder.com. I was actually looking for a schnauzer. I saw her pic and I KNEW she was the dog for me. When I went to look at her, they told me that she had been there for 3 months and was terrified of people. She was that. I stayed with her awhile that night and left her there. I thought about her all night and went back the next day to visit her again. She had warmed up a bit and the shelter staff told me to take her as she hadn't been that friendly with anyone else and they were afraid she would never be able to be adopted. So I took her home and she is THE BEST dog I have ever had. That is no joke. She is so obedient. She even got out of the backyard once and I freaked and ran to the front door and ripped it open and there she was sitting on the front porch. She's a very good girl.
I've got a schnauzer,he is such a lazy dog lol,pure bred doesnt mean anything,my little mixed dog is so inteligent and sweet....im glad you got her jodi,I always go for the animals with problems...all my cats were strays or abused.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
couch potatoe's :D
they look so happy and relaxed :)
I only have one cat but I take care of about 45.

Cory Lover

AC Members
Oct 8, 2006
B.C. Canada
jodimartin2003 said:
1 stray, 4 shelter cats

Hi,

Such cute little kitties! I have one purebred Ragdoll named White-Out (but we usually call him Pookie). He was actually a stray when we found him.

Cory Lover

Last edited:

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
I used to have a ragdoll,but he got some disease while he was a stray and i had to put him down.....

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
The cat in the center of the pic is a rumpy manx which means he has no tail, not even a nubbins of one. Kinda looks like a rabbit from behind.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store