Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753678 said:
I've been defending myself most of the day but I will put up suspects :-<br />
<br />
Top 2 are Scoop and Fire.<br />
<br />
Fire for the dialogue at the start of the day with Rickets.<br />
<br />
Scoop for jumping on me after Rickets started targeting me. <br />
<br />
Rickets I would probably tend pro-town but it is difficult to be objective when someone comes at you this hard and you know they're wrong. <br />
<br />
C-Note I do not have strong feelings on them.<br />
<br />
I would lean Doom and Star as strongly innocent and I 100% believe that Tree turned Wing Nut to the town.[/]

Ew, I hate being "that player". Anyway, I retract my vote on Ricketts and vote to burn Scoop at the stake.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753686 said:
Not that I have seen. That being said, I know I've interchanged him/them when I don't know the poster's gender.
Yes. I have too. With Him/They.

But She ? I havn't done that. I don't think anyone else has either.

The question is whether Scoop has interchanged 'She' for 'They' or whatever where they don't know a poster's gender or whether they only did it for Wing Nut.

It would be a very large slip up to make, if Wing is female and Scoop learned that in the scum den.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753689 said:
Yes. I have too. With Him/They.

But She ? I havn't done that. I don't think anyone else has either.

The question is whether Scoop has interchanged 'She' for 'They' or whatever where they don't know a poster's gender or whether they only did it for Wing Nut.

It would be a very large slip up to make, if Wing is female and Scoop learned that in the scum den.
That is a good point. Does anyone know the current vote count? I have to go but I can't decide whether to move my vote or not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store