Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I'm here. Just read through.

I retract me vote on Nem and vote to burn Scoop at the stake.

Nem until now everything you posted today was crap and just made you look scummier. I could not imagine anything that would convince me otherwise. You found something even more important though.

Despite all the evidence there is against Nem I don't think they are the one. A slip like that from Scoop is quite telling.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2753689 said:
Yes. I have too. With Him/They.

But She ? I havn't done that. I don't think anyone else has either.

The question is whether Scoop has interchanged 'She' for 'They' or whatever where they don't know a poster's gender or whether they only did it for Wing Nut.

It would be a very large slip up to make, if Wing is female and Scoop learned that in the scum den.
Good stretch. Yes that is the question did you at least check

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Where's LG? Is anyone keeping a full vote count?

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Scoop I didn't - like I said I'm asking the question - have you done that with other players. You'll understand I'm a bit pushed for time.

Now that you're here, you'll be able to dig out the posts if you want to though.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I try to use "they" for everyone but it's gramatically wrong and hard to sustain that. Even though I think I know who several players might be, it's easy to default them as "him" if female when I do forget the "they" usage form.

I can't see anything slipping in a "she" by mistake unless they are (or were) communicating outside the thread.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
anything = anyone

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
I have used she and he and they. THe fact remains though I believe Wing to be a she as I believe Rickets, you, and IQ are all she. As I believe Tree and Doom are he, as was HH even if his real name is unisex.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store