Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Vote Count:

Fire-(0)-C-note, Star

Rickets-(0)-Fire, Star

Nem-(2)-Scoops, Doom, Rickets

Scoops-(6)-Cnote, Fire, Star, Nem, Rickets, Wing, Nem

All votes are in!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
After a day of going back and forth...not sure what to think anymore, the town gathers in front of the Great statue of Bala. Did Scoops know something about the gender of someone others were unsure of, if so how exactly did they know..rumors were flying around town about how exactly could this be. One conclusion was come to and agreed upon, almost unanimously....Scoops was brought before the town and tied up in front of Bala. Bala looks over the crowd, would their paranoia of gender confusion steer them right? Looking back at Scoops, Bala lights the flame under his/her feet, up in flames he/she goes as the stench of burnt flesh covers the town they find out exactly what Scoops was...

Scoops was a witch

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
The town is ecstatic in their excitement, they yet again have been correct! As they were planning a celebration because surely they had taken out all the witches, a fog covers the town...

"I call upon the power of earth, reverse the effect that is birth, I take you now from site and banish you to eternal night"!! With that a member in the crowd collapses

Doom was an innocent

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Remaining players:

Star

Rickets

Fire

Nem

Wing

C-note

Next nightfall tomorrow 8pm central

GAME ON!!

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
How many frickin' witches are there!?

Ah well...saves me the trouble ever having to get caught up LOL

Go town!

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Wow ! I don't care if that was a bit of fluke - the whole she thing, Wing Nut claiming to be a dude and all - booya on Scoop.

Eh truthfully I stayed too long on the thread and have to run immediately - also really need to think about things now. I'm pretty sure there is enough information to get the town onto a witch again today.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
We got scum again!!! We were wrong but we still got them anyway. Or.. is Wing male or female? I'm not sure if it really was a slip or not.

Doom, I wish you were still here. Losing you is terrible! Thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2753771 said:
Well its either Rickets or he used the spell and knows who he turned

I vote to burn Rickets at the stake
Yeah, you would like that. Wouldn't you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store