Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
I'd like this game to end yes. Its been boring as hell since I've been turned. Trying to be fair to the town without giving away names is beyond boring. There is no one else that was in the scum den with me. So the choices are you were turned, you turned someone or I was never turned.

If you turned someone you lied to us.

If I wasn't turned Tree lied

The only answer is you were turned and should have kept your mouth shut about the spell.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I need to go back.. think this through all over. Everything pointing against Nem, I can't see them getting the best of Scoop like that or sacrificing a witch on purpose this late in the game if they're scum. I also can't shake the feeling somehow I got played by Miss Wifom-Nut along the way.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2753781 said:
I'd like this game to end yes. Its been boring as hell since I've been turned. Trying to be fair to the town without giving away names is beyond boring. There is no one else that was in the scum den with me. So the choices are you were turned, you turned someone or I was never turned.

If you turned someone you lied to us.

If I wasn't turned Tree lied

The only answer is you were turned and should have kept your mouth shut about the spell.
Okay, there it is. You're not only lying now you're even contradicting yourself.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
If you weren't turned, then Tree lied.. is that it? Tree had nothing to gain by lying and you know that no matter which team you want to win.

If you're so pro-town all of a sudden Wingnut, why triy to confuse us about Tree? Why cast doubt in our minds whether you were turned or not at this point?

You wouldn't do that unless you're still trying to maneuver a win for the witches out of this. There is no pro-town reason for you to make that kind of a suggestion.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Wing, you've been skirting the line doing the absolute bare minimum you thought you could get away with.. while stepping over the bounds of integrity a few times in the process.

If you sincerely favor the town now, your own statements don't bear that out. There is no way Tree didn't turn you. We already know that much if nothing else.

And if you still were hoping the witches would win, you wouldn't come after me if you really believed I'm a witch. You would only come after me like this if you believed I'm innocent.

Your words and your actions don't match, Wingnut.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I have to figure out what Wing is trying to pull. Back soon.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
Exactly, Tree wouldn't have lied about turning me so I'm not the witch.

You had to be turned by the random event or decided to turn yourself with it,don't blame I might have too for kicks,but I wouldn't have said anything about getting the spell. You should have just kept your mouth shut and no one would know who to go after.

Or kept the pressure on Fire and saved Scoop.

You wanted me to admit that you weren't in the scum den with me. I did.

No one else in the game was in the scum den with me. That leaves you as the obvious choice to end this game.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] wing nut;2753808 said:
Exactly, Tree wouldn't have lied about turning me so I'm not the witch.

You had to be turned by the random event or decided to turn yourself with it,don't blame I might have too for kicks,but I wouldn't have said anything about getting the spell. You should have just kept your mouth shut and no one would know who to go after.

Or kept the pressure on Fire and saved Scoop.

You wanted me to admit that you weren't in the scum den with me. I did.

No one else in the game was in the scum den with me. That leaves you as the obvious choice to end this game.
This is my thought. Well played Rickets, I was even believing you for a while. I think coming out with the "spell" was a brilliant plan to try to make us think you turned Haggis so the two of you would be "known" townies. You were either turned and there was no spell, or you used the spell on yourself.

I vote to burn Rickets.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store