Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] RICKETS;2753838 said:
Want to hear a more devious plan? How about me getting turned and saying nothing about it to anyone. All I'd have to do is pretend to be innocent to the very end.

If you really believe I'm a witch pretending to be town anyway, that's a more sensible strategy. And it's a whole lot easier to for me to stay alive if that was my objective than to do or say anything that draws unnecessary suspicion on me.
That would not have saved Haggis. Numbers is everything in this game.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
[AC] Star-Crossed;2753857 said:
That would not have saved Haggis. Numbers is everything in this game.
Still doesn't change the fact that the numbers don't support it.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I'm all out of suspects at the moment. I don't know who to vote yet, but I will give that some thought.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
I don't know what to think. You're the most obvious choice for scum Rickets. I also don't trust Fire, and I don't know what C-note is smoking to drop a vote on me. I do trust that Wing is a townie.

Rickets, what do you think of Nem now?

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I don't know what to think either. This is just frustrating. I wish I had been burned or hit already then my head wouldn't hurt so much trying to sort this out.

Nem... I swore they had to be scum a few hours ago. I just can't see that now. Nem has to be innocent after taking Scoop down like that.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
The only way possible that Nem could be scum is if that whole he/she/it thing was orchestrated between Nem and Scoop. Scum going after scum is valid strategy if they're desperate and need to salvage one lone evil.

But if that was the plan, I kinda think Scoop would've gone after Nem instead of Nem going after Scoop. Of the two, Scoop was probably a stronger player than Nem is. (No offense to Nem.)

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
Sonofamotherlessgoat! How is there another one?!?!

I vote to burn Ricketts at the stake.

I don't see switching this one. I think you lied about the spell and were turned. You've done a helluva job playing the game, but I can't see how it could br anyone else.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store