Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] maelstrom;2750242 said:
You never said that... not even once... In fact, you said twice (and maybe a third time) that the scummiest thing was wiz stirring things up. You voted for Firedancer before.

All of this is really making me question whether or not you are actually playing the game. I still don't think you read before thowing your "random" vote and this just pushes it even futher. I retract my vote to burn C-note and vote to burn Nemesis at the stake.
You are skimming, stupid or scum.

[AC] maelstrom;2750244 said:
Ninja'd with missed info. My mistake Nemesis, you did say that you didn't like the third vote. I must have missed that while reading but my thoughts and vote still stand.
Ahuh.

[AC] Doomsday998;2750240 said:
Is there any reason other than just the fact that it is the 3rd vote?
Well, the first two were said to be random or put up as a joke, from memory. That and the fact that it seems ridiculous on Day 1 to jump a third vote onto anyone with nothing real to go on. I don't know if Driver8, who hasn't contributed anything really, isn't a scumbag who was not in a position to get back in the game before nightfall and so stuck their vote on somebody with a couple of other people on first.

*sigh* I did swear to myself I would keep a decent low profile in this game.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
Here's the vote count I have:

Narwhal-(1)- Hammerhead (#59)
Chupa-(1)-Wizard (#62)
Rickets-(1)-Chupa (#65)
Wizard-(2)-Tree (#66), Fire (#84)
Tree-(3)-Wingnut (#67), C-note (#68), Driver8 (#70)
Mael-(2)-Gunslinger (#72), Rickets (#121)
Doomsday-(1)-HIIQ (#73)
Gun-(2)-Narwhal (#75), Scoop (#116)
Driver8-(2)-Star (#80), Nemesis (#124)
Wingnut-(1)-BadHaggis (#85)
HIIQ-(1)-Dooms (#87)
C-note-(0)-Mael (#90)
Fire-(0)-Nemesis (#91)
Nemesis (1)- Mael (#126)

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
[AC] Doomsday998;2750247 said:
Tree, would it be fair to ask whether you've played before? I only ask because I don't remember anyone who has played recently ever referring to Wiz as "the wizard," at least not in any more recent games.
Why does it matter if they are new or a vet? And, of course, calling Wiz "The Wizard" could be intentional to make others think that. We really shouldn't focus on who an individual may be, but rather, how they play the game. Hugger (just cause everyone else is callen them tree) stated that they felt Wizard's dead thread post and vote post contradicted each other. To be fair, if he had posted them within a few minutes of each other, they would have. However, due to the large amount of time that passed between them, they do not contrdict each other in my eyes.

I'm also interested in how a random DAY ONE vote makes someone evil?

Star, may I ask as to why it matters if Nemesis is FF? How does that affect the game or it's play?

[AC] UhOhChongo

the mafia have struck... a deer
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
I vote to burn Wing nut at the stake. The only reason I have is the satanic avatar.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store