Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
No one even notices as a few in the crowd slip away into the night, as the mumbles of "I can't believe they were innocent" roll threw the crowd. A fog slides threw the town, and a chant can be heard off in the distance. The towns people turn to try and see where it is coming from...but the fog is to thick they can see nothing.

"I call upon the power of earth, reverse the effect that is birth, I take you now from site, and banish you to eternal night"

The fog slowly rises and there in front of the pile of ashes that once was Driver8, lays a body....black cats surrounding it. The towns people run over and shoo the cats away, revealing the body of Maelstrom.

Maelstrom was a innocent

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
[AC] Star-Crossed;2750281 said:
Did I say it matters or affects the game or it's play? May I ask why you're even asking this?
Then why do you care if it is FF? I'm asking because it looks like your trying to muddy the water by getting peoples real usernames involved. It has no bearing on the game, so why ask? BTW, you never answered my question.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Off over the hill a scream is heard....Tiburon is found covered from to head to toe in warts that were oozing some kind of unknown puss.

Tiburon was innocent

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
GAME ON

Next nightfall Tuesday 8pm central

[AC] maelstrom

what happened???
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Gahhh!

Good luck townies! Burn those witches!

Mar 4, 2008
The year 2012
Real Name
Nibiru
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2750269 said:
You are skimming, stupid or scum.

Ahuh.

Well, the first two were said to be random or put up as a joke, from memory. That and the fact that it seems ridiculous on Day 1 to jump a third vote onto anyone with nothing real to go on. I don't know if Driver8, who hasn't contributed anything really, isn't a scumbag who was not in a position to get back in the game before nightfall and so stuck their vote on somebody with a couple of other people on first.

*sigh* I did swear to myself I would keep a decent low profile in this game.
Your memory was incorrect. The 1st and 3rd votes on Tree had no relation to their vote on Wiz. It was the 2nd (By Cnote) that did. Why didn't you actually go and double check?

I find it odd that the "3rd vote = scummy" idea has still carried on...thought we got past that as an excuse to vote someone.

[AC] chupacabra;2750279 said:
Why does it matter if they are new or a vet? And, of course, calling Wiz "The Wizard" could be intentional to make others think that. We really shouldn't focus on who an individual may be, but rather, how they play the game. Hugger (just cause everyone else is callen them tree) stated that they felt Wizard's dead thread post and vote post contradicted each other. To be fair, if he had posted them within a few minutes of each other, they would have. However, due to the large amount of time that passed between them, they do not contrdict each other in my eyes.

I'm also interested in how a random DAY ONE vote makes someone evil?

Star, may I ask as to why it matters if Nemesis is FF? How does that affect the game or it's play?
If they are new it may help to explain why they overreacted to Wiz's posts.

I never said that a D1 random vote made someone evil. I'm pretty sure I said that it was an iffy thing to do because there is nothing to back it up in the thread. I'm also sure I said that it made me uncomfortable mostly because it was Nem's first post in the thread.

I do agree with you on Wiz's post, though. I'm not seeing why Tree thought it was a big deal given the spacing in time.

[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750294 said:
I do not think it is within the spirit of the game to answer your question if I have played before. I am unsure if you asking the question is within the spirit of the game. I am wondering if FireDancer7905 is called simply Fire from his/her friends. The players name is "the wizard". Why did you not question the player who spelled out (or copied and pasted) FireDancer7905?
Wiz has played almost every game within the last ones that I can remember. Fire, on the other hand, has been absent from the mafia games. It wouldn't surprise me that people would be unfamiliar with her user name. That's why it struck me as more odd that someone would refer to him as "the wizard" instead of just Wiz, as he usually goes by...

[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750295 said:
Looks like I need to at least make it a tie...
Why did you feel compelled to make it a tie?

[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750298 said:
I retract my vote on the wizard and vote to burn Driver 8 at the stake.

This is to tie the vote up. I hope the whatever happens, something is learned from this. I guess voting for someone not using an alias was bad as they are a good player and has many friends playing. I am not sure what that has to do with the game, maybe it will be explained later.
Not sure why you came to the conclusion that you have been questioned because Wiz is a "good player" and has "friends" playing. I can only speak for myself but I've only questioned you LOGIC. Which, you still haven't exactly clarified yet.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Sorry guys/gals forgot to add the remaining players

[AC] BadHaggis
[AC] C-note
[AC] Doomsday988
Wizard
[AC]Gunslinger
Firedancer
[AC] Hammerhead
[AC] HI-IQ
[AC] narwhal
[AC] RICKETS
[AC] scoop411
[AC] Tree_Hugger
[AC] UhOhChongo
[AC] wing nut
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx
[AC] chupacabra
[AC] star-crossed

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] chupacabra;2750333 said:
Then why do you care if it is FF? I'm asking because it looks like your trying to muddy the water by getting peoples real usernames involved. It has no bearing on the game, so why ask? BTW, you never answered my question.
What's with the posting during nightfall?

And why are you making such a big deal out of me saying that I wonder if that was FF? That comment was something he is likely to say. I always try to figure out who the aliases are, makes it more fun. I'm really wondering why you're making such a huge stink out of it, and now you're accusing me of trying to muddy the waters. Makes me lol. To answer your question (though I thought my response was an obvious answer) it doesn't matter. So why are you making such a big deal out of it? Protecting Nemesis?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store