Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
[AC] Star-Crossed;2754162 said:
I knew Scoop was Chill when he said he'd soak Wiz in Scotch and set him on fire.
Hurdur, so did I. When i saw that I was like "okay and that's chill...."

I really did try to play as best I could given the circumstances. I know some don't feel that way but I didn't see the point in giving names. The whole basis is to find scum,not have it handed to you.
I agree with this, every time I read a port saying you had to reveal the scum team I wanted to tell them to STFU and play the darn game.

I was surprised we made it the entire game without anyone posting with their real SN!!
Incorrect statement... I may well I give out my real name.

I also need to put a big THANK YOU out there to Daddy 'O for taking the time to get me the alias names!!!!
+1

So, sorry about my meltdown, ima take a break from mafia. I probably won't join another game until after the one I mod next. For the record, I didn't mean to be modkilled when I posted that everyone pretty much knew who I was, I was just pissed. When I saw LG's post of modkill I was like:
ifgdyqfw9p.jpg

My game this game = :headshake2:

Anyway, moving on...

ifgdyqfw9p.jpg

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
FF you palyed fine up to the point you wanted to be the hero on a long shot. You don't need to quit just settle to be sastified to help the team to the best of your ability.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
I knew Kash early on. JL it was the insert obnoxios comment here that id'd you for me. To you guys posting from phones having a unique one gives away your alias.

For the record my slip was no slip. For the most part I find slips to be more BS than any real value but hey there's a fifty-fifty chance you could be right.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
Good game I enjoyed. Thanks LG for modding.

[AC] scoop411;2754394 said:
For the record my slip was no slip. For the most part I find slips to be more BS than any real value but hey there's a fifty-fifty chance you could be right.
Yep - your posting did in fact use he/she/they at various points for various people and it turns out Wing Nut was not female. I felt you were likely to be scum - also rickets at that point. You had a couple of votes on you and for me to go after Rickets would have looked OMGUSY so I was really just trying to campaign against you on anything I could find at that point.

[AC] scoop411

AC Members
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
Sorry Nem that wasn't aimed specifcally at you. Just a general comment on slips. We weren't suffreing under any delusions we could win we were just aiming for maximum impact on exit.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I still think it would have been simpler to burn Wing... and it would have made my day to have burned Ice :devil:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store