Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
[AC] scoop411;2754392 said:
FF you palyed fine up to the point you wanted to be the hero on a long shot. You don't need to quit just settle to be sastified to help the team to the best of your ability.
+1

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Thanks for modding LG

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
Weird. I knew people knew who I was. The only thing I do different with an alias name is try to remember to say Wiz instead of Wizard. Knowing it was obvious the whole game who I was everyone was supposed to think it was too far out of character for me to make up the spell thing. Hoped that would sell it for me for a while.
i knew who FF was once he threatened to quit/UD.
i knew who bally was once she mentioned her situation and promised not to UD.

past that, i was pretty much clueless as to identities. seems everyone was pretty much clueless as to mine as well. makes sense since i've on been in a handful of games.

only thing i really did different was keep my posts short and use capital letters where applicable (which is a chore for me, actually).

I'm not sure how that should make me feel LOL

Yeah yeah...I actually thought you could be Mad.
i thought it was a brilliantly devious move if that any consolation.

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
Thanks for modding, LG. was very interesting. just wish i'd had more time.

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx

Mafia Goddess
Mar 6, 2008
ACville, Greece
[AC] scoop411;2754401 said:
Sorry Nem that wasn't aimed specifcally at you. Just a general comment on slips. We weren't suffreing under any delusions we could win we were just aiming for maximum impact on exit.
Hey no worries - I wasn't coming back at you or anything, just chatting about the game.

When I saw the he/she thing first I thought aha ! Then when I read back I kind of went uh-oh this could actually get me barbecued because you had indeed said he/she/they etc on other occasions.

The fact that Wing was Ice (a person who I have no reason to doubt is a male (!)) which shows that it wasn't actually a slip by you at all.

The only genuine unprompted slip I remember from mafia was one where Ogre put something in a game post which looked like it should have been in the scumden or an instant message or something - like as if he had multiple windows open to do with the game and posted in the wrong one.

Oh yeah, I forgot :-

Begorrah.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2754468 said:
Hey no worries - I wasn't coming back at you or anything, just chatting about the game.

When I saw the he/she thing first I thought aha ! Then when I read back I kind of went uh-oh this could actually get me barbecued because you had indeed said he/she/they etc on other occasions.

The fact that Wing was Ice (a person who I have no reason to doubt is a male (!)) which shows that it wasn't actually a slip by you at all.

The only genuine unprompted slip I remember from mafia was one where Ogre put something in a game post which looked like it should have been in the scumden or an instant message or something - like as if he had multiple windows open to do with the game and posted in the wrong one.

Oh yeah, I forgot :-

Begorrah.
I guess that make you Coler?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Looked like a fun game....sorry that I missed it.

LG, don't forget the rule... If you UD as an alias your real name gets posted.
LOL, yes I know it is suppose to...problem was I didn't remember who was who either (aside from a few). Next time I run one, I will keep track of who is who, I was so worried about having a name in my mind and slipping (as I did in one other game) that I didn't want to have a name to a alias :hypnotized:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
By the way G, thanks for modding. I am however disappointed that you didn't take Scoops advise and douse me with scotch before lighting the barbecue. :mad2:
Sorry THE Wizard!!

[AC] xx_Nemesis_xx;2754398 said:
Good game I enjoyed. Thanks LG for modding.
Was happy you decided to join!!

Wow is Scoop ever thirsty.

Good game folks. Thanks for Modding G.
Nice game guys, thanks for modding G.
Thanks for modding LG
Thanks for modding, LG. was very interesting. just wish i'd had more time.
Thank you all for joining, was happy to have such a good turn out!!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
There's your answer Kash :D
Thanks LG. Yeah, I knew who it was. Still, just making sure..... ;)
Scoop may well have been onto something.

Jus' sayin........

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store