Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] narwhal;2751719 said:
Do not think so, anything I say, you will decide implicates someone on that list. I refuse to have a fellow towns person killed because of your ardor to have me lynched.
This is so you dont go off all half cocked, I am assuming that I will be wrong about someone on my list, I have not made perfect yet. I realized upon rereading that my thought was not written as well as I would have liked.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Star-Crossed;2751723 said:
Nah, I'm cool with it. Your lack of participation while peppering the thread with unhelpful one-liners is definitely not pro-town. Are you ready to actually contribute anything?
I just did, I pointed out a huge hole in your theory. Is that not helpful?

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] narwhal;2751725 said:
I just did, I pointed out a huge hole in your theory. Is that not helpful?
Not really. If there was a rule that no retractions were allowed THEN you would have made a huge gash in my theory. As it is though, it is totally possible that a scummate of Wiz's was on him before the very end. That could have been part of the plan, to retract your vote and place it on Doom if it could save Wiz. It also works because now you have the argument you're trying to play now, that you were on Wiz too early to be scum.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] chupacabra;2751684 said:
I'm still looking into Rickets (one thing at a time please, I only just got back!) and reserve judgement until I'm done. As for tree... I said I was going to look into them, and my list of people to look into was not in order from "most scummy to least scummy", it was just people as I put the names up.
This was like an hour ago. You could have given him a complete proctology exam by now. Care to share your results?

[AC] UhOhChongo

the mafia have struck... a deer
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
sorry guys, I'm going to have to pull out of the game. I just don't have the fair enough amount of time to dedicate to it. If I had realized how difficult it would have been, I guess I wouldn't even signed up. My opology is up here and I am telling you guys because I am an innocent. I will be PMing G in a bit...

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
This post will have been quite the work in the making. I wish you (and me) luck and understanding it, and make no promises to it's focus, as I generally change my mind as fast as a fat kid eats fries...

[AC] Tree_Hugger;2750118 said:
Which is it? Dead or Day 1 voting? Odd that you would not place a vote with the first post, oh I forgot it was dead. Then you must of remembered it was Day one and there is nothing to go on. Makes perfect sense. Looks like a normal day one. Why make an excuse for your vote? Why make an excuse for not being around? I vote to burn the wizard at the stake.
So.... They were going after wiz from the start. *begins rapid revisions of his thoughts on Tree* Still doesn't clear you yet though.

[AC] C-note;2750120 said:
This looks like you're just trying to find a reason to vote for wiz. I vote to burn tree_hugger at the stake.

Looks like no raisins for you on your bizarro no-poop diet. Also take your vitamins.
Wonder why no one noticed that C-Note voted Tree after they voted wizard? Since people DID read back, I'm surprised it hasn't been said already.

By the end of Day 1, Rickets had barely posted at all. In fact, they posted about the same number of times as wizard did.

At this point in the game (post 194) HH seemed pretty dead set that Doom and Wing were evil.

Post 211: Hammer asks Doom what vote switch he would have been comfortable with. Post 216: Doom skirts past the question by saying he doesn't like it, but understands why it was done. Only when pressed for an answer did Doom answer the actual question.

Narwall isn't making big or showy or impressive posts like some others. Seems to be a trend of theirs.

Post 337, Rickets finally comes back into the game. Just says he won't UD, gives an excuse, and promises to participate more in the game.

Nem, why were you so angry at me for asking for lists (to bring back a sore topic)? Oh, and later on you made a very sarcastic post. I don't like sarcasm. Not one bit. Can you attempt to be mature and restrain yourself from using it? Sarcasm just makes me want to leaves the games again.

So, now I must ask a question: Hammerhead, when did you stop thinking Doomsday was evil, if ever, and why?

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
The scumden's looking pretty grim tonight, isn't it Wingnut?

I vote to burn Wingnut at the stake.

Obvious choice based on all that has posted. I agree with the case against Wing and don't see a compelling defense from them. Plenty has already been established to solidify my suspicion towards Wing so that's what I'm going with.

With that out of the way, I should list my other top suspects........ namely, Nemesis and Doom. I've already posted my comments about Nemesis. When I asked Doom to comment about my vote post earlier, I wasn't all the interested what they would say about me. I was very interested, however, how they would comment about Nemesis. I found those comments from Doom to be weak.

Incidentally, I've read the comments Wingnut and Chup have exchanged with some interest. While I was away from the thread today, I wondered more about what can be gleaned from N1 and N2 vote counts. This is what I noticed....

Wiz was high priest and while he was scum I still believe he played with limited time. The very first game-related post was from Wiz where he parked a random vote on Chup and disappeared for the rest of the day.

I don't imagine Wiz as evil high scum priest would have parked his vote like that on a fellow teammate, knowing he would not return for a long time and would not be in contact with the scumden while he gone. Mild distancing from a scummate from the very git-go would have required a bit more finesse in the game than I believe Wiz is known for. Wiz is anything but subtle when it comes to mafia.

I'll admit this is playing the odds, somewhat, but this small detail gives us a better-than-average chance that Chup is innocent. Anyway It's enough for me to lean Chup that way for now. And if that is true, it follows we should examine others who've been pointing us against Chup. Glancing through the N1 and N2 vote tally the names which stick out the most other than Wiz are Nemesis and Doom.

Day 1 - Wiz placed the first game vote on Chup and left it there. Day 2 - Nemesis held their vote on Chup until they were the last to (reluctantly) switch their vote to Wizard. Doom voted Chup.

Something to watch for later in the game.... if Wiz, Wing, Nem, and Doom all turn out to be scum, I doubt Chup is their teammate.

Taking a look at what posted today, I saw Wingnut is next in line to vote Chup. Ha... big surprise there. I can't imagine anything else Wingnut could have done to confirm the suspicion he has drawn from all of us than that. I also found this to be one more supporting point to the idea I was kicking around to lean Chup a townie based on Wiz's Day 1 vote.

Again, more on Doom....... from earlier in the thread, Doom made a post in disagreement with Hammer that one of the votes on Tree were there to protect Wiz. Looking at those three votes again, who do we find? Wingnut. I believe Doom made that post to draw attention away from their scummate Wingnut.

At this point, the ties between scum seem to fit quite well. I look forward to the witch-burning tomorrow night.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] C-note;2750120 said:
This looks like you're just trying to find a reason to vote for wiz. I vote to burn tree_hugger at the stake.

Looks like no raisins for you on your bizarro no-poop diet. Also take your vitamins.
lol, I had to go back and figure out why I would have typed something like that.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2751640 said:
That isn't valid its a crappy reach. I don't talk that way so I don't type that way. If I screw something up in RL then I'd say didn't realize I did it wrong or if I said I it would be I didn't realize it was wrong. Never would I say I didn't realize I had it wrong. Why would I use I twice in a sentence.
You prove it with your own sentence. If what you say is true then you would have said, "Don't talk that way so I don't type that way."

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store