Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] chupacabra

I is evil monstah!
Mar 7, 2008
Hunting... YOU
Real Name
Chupacabra del Gran
[AC] Doomsday998;2751680 said:
Chupa, since you're around I'd be interested in knowing if you now have any thoughts on Rickets. You pointed out me not having any, then turned around and said that you didn't either. Kinda like how you asked me for a suspect list and then turned around and didn't have one yourself...

I think it's utterly ridiculous that you would even include Tree on a suspect list right now. Not saying you shouldn't be looking at them at all, but to have them higher than all but two others is not protown.
I'm still looking into Rickets (one thing at a time please, I only just got back!) and reserve judgement until I'm done. As for tree... I said I was going to look into them, and my list of people to look into was not in order from "most scummy to least scummy", it was just people as I put the names up.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] Star-Crossed;2751681 said:
Your list was not fluffy because it lacked any pulled posts, your list was fluffy because it lacked substance. There was absolutely no confidence in your list. Now I'm sure you'll counter with something to the effect that it was early in the game, no one was sure about anything, etc, but even taking that into account, your list was as solid as a wiffle ball.

A trapped townie really doesn't spend a lot of energy defending themselves. Instead they try to put their thoughts out there and figure out who is manipulating what. A trapped townie is willing to sacrifice themselves for the town but they don't stop rooting out scum. They know the town can go back after a bad lynch and use the information they'd provided/rooted out before the lynch.

I pulled posts on Chupa. I could pull them on Cnote but there were only 12 and are easy to find just by going to their name and clicking forum posts. Narwal has nothing worth pulling, if anyone is fluffy its him.

You'll be able to tell scum after my lynch. It will be the players that vote me without reason except that HH said to vote me, ones that never suspected me much beforehand. We're no longer at the point we need to see if HH is innocent or scum, being right on Wiz is all we needed as proof. We could follow his gut again or we can go out and find our own scum. I guess we should ask HH who the Warlock should should target for the turn spell.

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
Craptastic. I answered Hammer's earlier question to me around lunchtime, but apparently I was too eager to get back to Words with Friends and it didn't post. Now, the shortened version.

Thoughts on Narwhal. I think that the posting is short, and not even funny-unhelpful. It's just unhelpful. Also, this:

I see this as Narwhal setting Tree up. Say Wiz does come back innocent - Narwhal points back to Tree, we lynch Tree, and Narwhal plans another witchy attack. Whatever the Wizard may be, I think that Narwhal is witch.
[AC] narwhal;2751235 said:
I think a list on day two, with this many players is of little value. I think it provides direction for people looking to get a lynch on an innocent.
This doesn't make sense to me.

It's enough for me that I had an inkling, and now Hammer, who proved to be right day 1, is saying the same thing. Nar is scummy.

I'd also like to address this post of mine:

I think that if Wiz shows evil, this (combined with Wiz's vote on you d1) clears you. Unless you're brilliant at misdirection yourself. Now, I'm thinking that maybe the d1 vote on you by Wiz was distancing of team mates, and that somehow Wiz got caught up in the hunt, and now the evils are scared. And this is why I haven't played in so long. Mommybrain strikes again - I can't make up my mind about anything!
This is about Chupacabra. I'm fairly certain now that chup is evil as well.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] wing nut;2751685 said:
I pulled posts on Chupa. I could pull them on Cnote but there were only 12 and are easy to find just by going to their name and clicking forum posts. Narwal has nothing worth pulling, if anyone is fluffy its him.

You'll be able to tell scum after my lynch. It will be the players that vote me without reason except that HH said to vote me, ones that never suspected me much beforehand. We're no longer at the point we need to see if HH is innocent or scum, being right on Wiz is all we needed as proof. We could follow his gut again or we can go out and find our own scum. I guess we should ask HH who the Warlock should should target for the turn spell.
What do you think about Bad Haggis? He voted for you pretty early on in the game.

[AC] wing nut

ippity bippity boop
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
ok last post I have to get ready for bed

Not much to go on with Bad, his 1st vote on me I took as a joke. He voted Doom but I didn't really see a reason except he didn't see a reason to pile onto Wiz.Then he voted me again clearly stating it was just to follow HH.

I had him on my suspect list because of low posting, that hasn't changed,he is still a suspect.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
I just wanted to take a look at these, and color code them somewhat. Retractions are in grey, so as not to get confused with scum. Known scum in red, known innocent in blue, my scum suspects in orange, my leaning most innocent in green, kinda innocent in purple. I am not color coding myself since I obviously know my role.

Night 1 Vote count:
Narwhal-(1)-Hammer
Chupa-(1)-Wizard
Rickets-(1)Chupa
Wizard-(1)-Tree, Fire
Tree-(3)- Wingnut, C-note, Driver
Mael-(2)- Gunslinger, Rickets
Dooms-(1)-HiIQ
Gun-(2)-Narwhal, Scoop
Driver-(3)-Star, Nem, Tree
Wingnut-(2)-BadHaggis, UhOh
HIIQ-(1)-Dooms
C-note-(0)-Mael
Fire-(0)-Nem
Nem-(1)Mael

Night 2 Vote count:
Wizard-(9)-Hammerhead, Tree, Star, IQ, Narwhal, Scoop, Wing, Fire, Nem
Tree-(1)-Wizard
Dooms-(2)-BadHaggis, Chupa
Chupa-(1)-Dooms, Nem
Nem-(2)-Uhoh, Rickets
No votes: Gunslinger, C-note

My scumspects have all spread themselves out on night 1. On night 2 it looks like they were going to make a play to lynch Doom if possible, but that did not work so Nar and Wing bailed in hopes of hiding.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
Craptastic. I answered Hammer's earlier question to me around lunchtime, but apparently I was too eager to get back to Words with Friends and it didn't post. Now, the shortened version.

Thoughts on Narwhal. I think that the posting is short, and not even funny-unhelpful. It's just unhelpful. Also, this:

This doesn't make sense to me.

It's enough for me that I had an inkling, and now Hammer, who proved to be right day 1, is saying the same thing. Nar is scummy.

I'd also like to address this post of mine:

This is about Chupacabra. I'm fairly certain now that chup is evil as well.
I was not funny. Man that hurts.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Doomsday998;2751667 said:
To clarify, post #322 was my original post.

You did mention briefly that you thought Wiz wasn't himself but I could quote multiple posts where you fall back on someone else's case.

I look forwards to your suspect list...if it ever gets posted...
Do not think so, anything I say, you will decide implicates someone on that list. I refuse to have a fellow towns person killed because of your ardor to have me lynched.

[AC] narwhal

Unicorn of the sea
Mar 11, 2008
The Arctic
Real Name
Monodon monoceros
[AC] Star-Crossed;2751701 said:
I just wanted to take a look at these, and color code them somewhat. Retractions are in grey, so as not to get confused with scum. Known scum in red, known innocent in blue, my scum suspects in orange, my leaning most innocent in green, kinda innocent in purple. I am not color coding myself since I obviously know my role.

Night 1 Vote count:
Narwhal-(1)-Hammer
Chupa-(1)-Wizard
Rickets-(1)Chupa
Wizard-(1)-Tree, Fire
Tree-(3)- Wingnut, C-note, Driver
Mael-(2)- Gunslinger, Rickets
Dooms-(1)-HiIQ
Gun-(2)-Narwhal, Scoop
Driver-(3)-Star, Nem, Tree
Wingnut-(2)-BadHaggis, UhOh
HIIQ-(1)-Dooms
C-note-(0)-Mael
Fire-(0)-Nem
Nem-(1)Mael

Night 2 Vote count:
Wizard-(9)-Hammerhead, Tree, Star, IQ, Narwhal, Scoop, Wing, Fire, Nem
Tree-(1)-Wizard
Dooms-(2)-BadHaggis, Chupa
Chupa-(1)-Dooms, Nem
Nem-(2)-Uhoh, Rickets
No votes: Gunslinger, C-note

My scumspects have all spread themselves out on night 1. On night 2 it looks like they were going to make a play to lynch Doom if possible, but that did not work so Nar and Wing bailed in hopes of hiding.
I voted for Wiz long before any votes where made on Doom. Kind of sets that theory back a wee bit, don't ya think.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] narwhal;2751722 said:
I voted for Wiz long before any votes where made on Doom. Kind of sets that theory back a wee bit, don't ya think.
Nah, I'm cool with it. Your lack of participation while peppering the thread with unhelpful one-liners is definitely not pro-town. Are you ready to actually contribute anything?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store