Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
I go to do laundry and come back to this interesting turn of events. I have to say, I like the proposal to have the warlock use the turn spell on Wing. I've had a feeling he's scum and I think that is the safest use of the spell. Not only does it rid us of a witch, but it also keeps us from losing an innocent while they gain a witch if the warlock were to misfire.

My short list aside from Wing for scum is Narwhal, Chup, and Bad Haggis.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] C-note;2751778 said:
I like it, but... Night 3 the double takes effect, night 4 the switch. that's 2 night falls before it takes effect and then how do we know that Wing was A. the target, and B. it worked. I don't think we can unless the warlock comes out, and then we still can't verify the warlocks identity, or that they are being sincere.
The spell will take effect when G gets the pm. That came out earlier in the thread. Also, the warlock is a townie role. It seems a reasonable enough assumption to me that they will follow through given a 100% target.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
[AC] C-note;2751778 said:
I like it, but... Night 3 the double takes effect, night 4 the switch. that's 2 night falls before it takes effect and then how do we know that Wing was A. the target, and B. it worked. I don't think we can unless the warlock comes out, and then we still can't verify the warlocks identity, or that they are being sincere.
That is not how I read it. Maybe LG can clarify. I read it as the spell is cast and it takes effect. That would mean no lag time. I do not agree with the warlock coming out.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] narwhal;2751722 said:
I voted for Wiz long before any votes where made on Doom. Kind of sets that theory back a wee bit, don't ya think.
It doesn't set back the theory that your team had given up on Wiz. You were the 5th vote on him. That's a pretty solid position imo. Confirmed scum was 7th along with you.

[AC] C-note

We droppin' Benjamins
Mar 6, 2008
ACville
[AC] Hammerhead 991;2751781 said:
The spell will take effect when G gets the pm. That came out earlier in the thread. Also, the warlock is a townie role. It seems a reasonable enough assumption to me that they will follow through given a 100% target.
I must have missed that.

[AC] Star-Crossed

star-cross'd...
Mar 20, 2008
Andromeda I
I'm thinking Narwhal is the next scummiest player from what I've seen. If they are a townie, they most certainly have done nothing to help the town and would not be a big loss. Do you guys agree? I want to place my vote soon, and I'm thinking it will go to Nar.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] wing nut;2751602 said:
I vote to burn Chupa at the stake.

His suspect list doesn't remotely fit anyone elses, if my post was defending Wiz then his was professing love for Wiz. Hey Chupa did Wiz pay you up front for your attorney fee? I can't say I agre much at all with any of his posts.
I think c-note was wings top suspect, but here they place a vote on chupa. I also believe that this post was made knowing that wing would be burned and come up as a witch. This is one of those WIFOM times. I retract my vote on wing and vote to burn Nar at the stake I think wing wanted us to think they were distancing from chupa and we would go after chupa. Heck, they both could be witches. I am okay with burning either one. I forgot which one called me obnoxious. I hope it was Nar.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store