Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
[AC] Star-Crossed;2751782 said:
That is not how I read it. Maybe LG can clarify. I read it as the spell is cast and it takes effect. That would mean no lag time. I do not agree with the warlock coming out.
Yes, it takes effect when I get it. With two of them effecting the voting I didn't see how it would work in the nightly events.

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] narwhal;2750990 said:
I really hate to agree with someone that obnoxious but I do think that the Wiz is scum.

I vote to burn Wiz at the stake.
This was with four solid votes on Wiz and hinting that they would vote for Wiz because has not been around. Then Wiz came in and made a case for me. I am fairly sure at this point Wiz was already done and teammates were going to start to jump on the Wiz train. I am going to re-trace some others actions, but I am pretty sure with the Wiz train at four and growing steam that it was all about damage control. I am fairly sure that Wiz used the word obnoxious to describe me in the witches chat. I can't wait to see what was written. Nar, can you give us a link? Also, somewhere someone posted something about Wiz not being around for the witches. I need to find that, but if someone else finds it, that would be great.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
The town hears someone singing "their coming to take me away..ha-ah, their coming to take me away" looking out their windows they see UhOh, skipping down the street, with a odd look one their face. Tripping over their own foot as they skip, tumbling down. Their head hits the ground hard and a pool of blood forms under their head.

[YT]kBfxl_T6ldg[/YT]

UhOh was an innocent

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Vote count:

Wing-(3)-Hammer, Tree, Fire, BadHaggis, Rickets, C-note

Chupa-(1)-Wing

Narwhal-(3)-C-note, Star, Tree,

[AC] Tree_Hugger

There is unrest in the forest
Mar 4, 2008
ACville
[AC] narwhal;2751719 said:
Do not think so, anything I say, you will decide implicates someone on that list. I refuse to have a fellow towns person killed because of your ardor to have me lynched.
This would only matter if you were burned and came up as a witch. Also, why are the witches in denial of getting burned at the stake and want to call it lynching. Everyone knows you can't hang a witch, you have to burn them.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] Tree_Hugger;2751803 said:
This would only matter if you were burned and came up as a witch. Also, why are the witches in denial of getting burned at the stake and want to call it lynching. Everyone knows you can't hang a witch, you have to burn them.
You can always burn them while they hang...

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I retract my vote on Wingnut.

It was unnecessary for you to come out, Hammer. I wish you had waited.

That said it allows me to reveal another reason that made me suspect Nemesis. This is actually what prompted me to review all of Nem's posts when I did...... it was Nem's reaction to Hammer being certain not only that Wiz was scum but to also name his role as high priest. No townie with any passing understanding of this game would have posted so strong a reaction to Hammer's post, IMO.

Now I'm torn having to decide whether I'll vote Nemesis or Doom.... those being the two I suspect most. Overall, I'd say Doom is more treacherous of the two and probably more crafty. I guess I'll go with that.

I vote to burn Doom at the stake.

Hammer, pulling our votes off a confirmed witch goes totally against the grain and I hate doing it. I've seen the town get skunked attempting such a plan too many times before. Talk it over a little more and make absolutely sure you want this. I don't know who the warlock is or how well they can be trusted. How will we know if they comply with our request to turn Wing instead of acting on their own? I don't expect Lady G will confirm Wing was actually turned from witch to townie for us.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
BTW, we've talked about the spells and I know those are factored into most people's thinking. Let's also not forget Lady G added a random event to the mix. It might be easy to forget that since it doesn't appear in the rules.

[AC] Hammerhead 991

'tis a fair court...
Mar 20, 2008
ACville
[AC] RICKETS;2751806 said:
I retract my vote on Wingnut.

It was unnecessary for you to come out, Hammer. I wish you had waited.

That said it allows me to reveal another reason that made me suspect Nemesis. This is actually what prompted me to review all of Nem's posts when I did...... it was Nem's reaction to Hammer being certain not only that Wiz was scum but to also name his role as high priest. No townie with any passing understanding of this game would have posted so strong a reaction to Hammer's post, IMO.

Now I'm torn having to decide whether I'll vote Nemesis or Doom.... those being the two I suspect most. Overall, I'd say Doom is more treacherous of the two and probably more crafty. I guess I'll go with that.

I vote to burn Doom at the stake.

Hammer, pulling our votes off a confirmed witch goes totally against the grain and I hate doing it. I've seen the town get skunked attempting such a plan too many times before. Talk it over a little more and make absolutely sure you want this. I don't know who the warlock is or how well they can be trusted. How will we know if they comply with our request to turn Wing instead of acting on their own? I don't expect Lady G will confirm Wing was actually turned from witch to townie for us.
I definitely hear your hesitation. I was sceptical at first too. While I don't know who the warlock is either, I find it a long shot to think that they wouldn't hit Wing with the spell. The Warlock loses if the town loses. The only way it could backfire that I can see is if the Witches hit the Warlock, and it goes through. I think it's a long shot that both of those things will happen. It's risky, that's for true; but if we burn Wing and the warlock's spell hits a townie, we're that much back in the hole, so that's risky too.

In the end, I think it's a sound plan with an insignificant chance of failure.

[AC] RICKETS

Mar 11, 2008
ACville
Alright. Thanks, Hammer.

Incidentally, I appreciate your efforts to coordinate the town like this. Still wish you hadn't come out just yet, but this does allow us all to talk more openly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store