Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Sorry about that huge mess, guys, I have no idea what was wrong but wanted to get it posted. I will put up a link so you can view it all in one piece shortly. Good luck to everyone, and without any further ado...

GAME ON!!!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I'm checking in too, Hi.

Now I'm getting buffalo wings.

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
Coler, you're very drunk. Checking in.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Wow I'm pumped to play this one. Well written pir and has some effects and stuff I haven't dealt with before. I like the random stuff involved and especially interested in the gift and fog. I like the idea that if it starts off very one sided it can possibly be turned around. It gives opportunity for the game to be more enjoyable and also last longer. Well done!

Let's get it on, I've been waiting to sniff out some scum for a long time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Hey guys, glad to see everyone here, just a quick apology for the cluster-you-know-what of a thread. I was driving myself nuts trying to copy the game into there. I had to take little chunks and some I had to just type out. I was a little bit panicked. Please let me know in the next 45 seconds if there is anything I can do for you or questions I can answer, otherwise, I am hitting the sack.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Yo. I'm here (somewhat).

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Thanks to Piranha for setting up the game and posting the rules etc. Quick query :-

You may not role claim as a scum, but false roleclaims are OK.

Can you amplify this a bit ? Does it say that a scum cannot claim to be a scum if they are in fact a scum ? What are the consequences if they do ? I am thinking of possibly a very short cut home to unveiling them subject to clarification...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store