Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Thanks to Piranha for setting up the game and posting the rules etc. Quick query :-

Can you amplify this a bit ? Does it say that a scum cannot claim to be a scum if they are in fact a scum ? What are the consequences if they do ? I am thinking of possibly a very short cut home to unveiling them subject to clarification...
No problem, and yeah. Scum (and everyone for that matter) may not make a role claim as scum. Not really sure what the consequences would be; I don't expect it to happen. The rule is in place because there has been some history of people saying stuff like "I'm sitting here in the scum den", etc. and a big commotion following. It's just not good imo.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
No problem, and yeah. Scum (and everyone for that matter) may not make a role claim as scum. Not really sure what the consequences would be; I don't expect it to happen. The rule is in place because there has been some history of people saying stuff like "I'm sitting here in the scum den", etc. and a big commotion following. It's just not good imo.
And the converse is that anyone can role claim as anything not scum related correct?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Thanks Piranha lol I thought this was going to be very easy when I first read that.

And the converse is that anyone can role claim as anything not scum related correct?

That would appear pretty clear.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Meep.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
And added to that...

I vote to lynch AAF, because I saw some really awesome betta at the pet store today but couldn't buy them because I'm broke. So now I'm jealous of your betta!

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
And added to that...

I vote to lynch AAF, because I saw some really awesome betta at the pet store today but couldn't buy them because I'm broke. So now I'm jealous of your betta!
Haha I knew I shouldve changed my avatar.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
How would you have known that you should have changed your avatar?
Pap personifies the phrase "on the ball". I totally wouldn't have picked up on that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store