Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Not to mention if we started off with three scum out of nine players in this game we never had much of a chance anyway.
Agreed, what I don't understand is why, after all votes are locked in, you're still playing innocent. It's making me second guess myself. Regardless, pap is next on my list anyway. You just came off way too scummy for me to watch a coin flip. It looked more like if pap went down you'd look innocent and everyone knows scum will sacrifice one of their own

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Agreed, what I don't understand is why, after all votes are locked in, you're still playing innocent. It's making me second guess myself. Regardless, pap is next on my list anyway. You just came off way too scummy for me to watch a coin flip. It looked more like if pap went down you'd look innocent and everyone knows scum will sacrifice one of their own

All votes are not locked in until 9pm EST.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Ah I thought it was 8 but yes it is locked in. I don't regret it and now I see why you're still playing innocent. You still have an hour to try and talk your way out

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Ah I thought it was 8 but yes it is locked in. I don't regret it and now I see why you're still playing innocent. You still have an hour to try and talk your way out

No...you'll see why I'm playing innocent after nightfall. I'm not too worried about being lynched. It has happened many times before.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
So for shi#$ and giggles I went back to the last 10 mafia games to check my theory. Out of 10 games there were 5 with no ties in the vote on D1 and 5 with a tie on D1. All ties were between innocents so far so no data for my theory yet. However...100% of the times an innocent PR went up against a regular townie in the lynch on D1 the PR lived and the townie dies. Funny how that works huh? lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store