Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
So for shi#$ and giggles I went back to the last 10 mafia games to check my theory. Out of 10 games there were 5 with no ties in the vote on D1 and 5 with a tie on D1. All ties were between innocents so far so no data for my theory yet. However...100% of the times an innocent PR went up against a regular townie in the lynch on D1 the PR lived and the townie dies. Funny how that works huh? lol
I had been thinking about that stat you tossed out there. I don't know why everyone jumped it so bad. Either you meant it's basic odds that an innocent gets dropped or that the mod puts better odds in their RNG for either scum or pr's against townies and in both cases I didn't see a reason to question it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Votes:
Coler (01) – Dirtydawg10(160), JPappy789(183),
JPappy789 (01) - Rich311k(166), Nepherael(178), Dirtydawg10(236)
Dirtydawg10 (03) - Fishfriend1(169), Metricliman(217), Coler(228), Nepherael(238),

5 minutes until nightfall!

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
I had been thinking about that stat you tossed out there. I don't know why everyone jumped it so bad. Either you meant it's basic odds that an innocent gets dropped or that the mod puts better odds in their RNG for either scum or pr's against townies and in both cases I didn't see a reason to question it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!
I didn't see anyone provide any proof against my theory ;)

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
The town all grabs Dawg. Dawg knew it was coming, so he was relatively prepared. The day before, he stole a horribly misinterpreted Victreebel. When the town came, he released the Victreebel, telling it to use Bite. Victreebel successfully took off a few digits, but it was no match against the town’s fire-type program. The fire Pokemon were very worked up from all the excitement and everyone looked away as they fried Dawg like a stereotypical Chinese restaurant. When they turned around, they witnessed a Charizard eating a well-done Victreebel next to a pile of ashes. Charizard burps out a trainer card. It’s Dawg’s.

Dawg was an adventurer.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Rich is not having the best day. He lost a very good friend the night before. When Rich gets home from the night’s lynching, he begins to suit up. As he puts on his sexy police officer outfit and pink furry handcuffs, Jesse and James both nod to each other. Team Rocket has been on an anti-drag queen campaign lately. They had a feeling that Rich may be Zaffy’s secret drag girlboyfriend. Team Rocket let’s their Jynx out of a Pokeball, and before Rich can ask it where it got that fierce dress and how it got its lips to look so big, Rich is fully consumed by Team Rocket’s Tyranitar. A magnifying glass is found in the town litter box shortly after.

Rich was Officer Jenny.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
JPap is a bit stunned from the events of the night. He decides to stick around in the Town Square with most of the citizens. As he walks over to socialize with other citizens, he hears a high pitched, very annoying voice yell “JPappy! I challenge you to a battle!” JPappy begins to turn around, but by the time he realizes what is going on, the cheating little pest has already shot him in the leg to make the battle easier. As the opponent yells “Electabuzz, use Thundershock!”, JPap has just enough time to see Nepherael’s face. JPap’s phone then rings. Neph answers it and hears several angry-sounding Italian words and the threat to “Mess you up” in a strong New-York accent. This confirms Neph’s suspicions.

JPap was Giovanni.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store