Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Not that it really matters, but who do y'all think the alias players are?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Self esteem issues?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Well lets get this started.

I've wasted 2 days in near 100 degree weather trying to track down why no power is reaching the AC compressor in my car.I give up and will bring it to the mechanic now, I even swapped out computers in the car.

I need to take my frustrations out and since I know none of you. I don't care how you feel after I blast you.

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I didn't realize it was starting this early??? I am not going to be on at all this eve, ..i just popped in!! so, to that effect, i will see you all tom!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
uh..."tom" is not a player...you skimming..? :)

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Well lets get this started.

I've wasted 2 days in near 100 degree weather trying to track down why no power is reaching the AC compressor in my car.I give up and will bring it to the mechanic now, I even swapped out computers in the car.

I need to take my frustrations out and since I know none of you. I don't care how you feel after I blast you.
Would that be an Icy blast like one from a properly functioning air conditioner? Brrrr... I'm skeered.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Well no Triple Crown Winner again. I can't believe a 38 to 1 odds won,Da' Tara. Wish I had $100 on him lol.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Would that be an Icy blast like one from a properly functioning air conditioner? Brrrr... I'm skeered.

LOL, I wish, I'd aim some of that frustration my own way.

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
What the... the train dumped me off 12 hours early or something; in this old, backwater town I spent some of my younger days. It's a creepy little town where ever knows everyone, they smile and wave, but it's not the kind of smile that reaches your eyes, right? Most people trust no one, and night time activities get, well, downright freaky. Caught out of the blue, it's never great to get dumped here less than prepared! I'm holding up in my hotel room, at least until I can get ahold of some more supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store