Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Well no Triple Crown Winner again. I can't believe a 38 to 1 odds won,Da' Tara. Wish I had $100 on him lol.
All that hype and then... huh. At least it ended better than the last race in the news.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well, I see we have another slow start.....well, I need to get my post count up cause I don't want to disappoint anyone, so HI everyone.....again!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Greetings to all...

What the... the train dumped me off 12 hours early or something; in this old, backwater town I spent some of my younger days. It's a creepy little town where ever knows everyone, they smile and wave, but it's not the kind of smile that reaches your eyes, right? Most people trust no one, and night time activities get, well, downright freaky. Caught out of the blue, it's never great to get dumped here less than prepared! I'm holding up in my hotel room, at least until I can get ahold of some more supplies.
What kind of supplies you looking for, NJ? Maybe some C4, detonators and pipes?

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
LOL, I wish, I'd aim some of that frustration my own way.
LOL. I can actually (and sadly) relate. My home AC is fried and it's gonna cost $1200 to replace the evap coil. It runs fine, but will only cool the house by a degree or two. I fricken love owning my house, really... :angryfire:

NeonJulie

Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Do we even count posts that only discuss postcounts? *jk*

CRAP!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
All that hype and then... huh. At least it ended better than the last race in the news.
Big Brown will still make the news as the 1st to go from Triple Crown possible winner to finishing dead last.

NeonJulie

Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Greetings to all...

What kind of supplies you looking for, NJ? Maybe some C4, detonators and pipes?
What kind of grocery shopping do you people do around here!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well no Triple Crown Winner again. I can't believe a 38 to 1 odds won,Da' Tara. Wish I had $100 on him lol.
geesch, guess I won't see another Triple Crown winner in my lifetime...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store