Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
Dawg is always in the mood for a dog and a beer at Chill's place. He heads down to the hot dog stand and takes a look at the menu.

*Hmmm...sweet and spicy or crusty and bitter* he says to himself. Sweet and spicy it is.

Dawg orders a beer to wash it down with...it's nice to have a cold one on such a hot humid day.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Then again, it is Saturday. A couple hours and I'll be out the doo'. I'm surprised some people even went for aliases... I would think part of the fun is that people would expect a player to be a certain way, (aka Survivor Fans vs Favorites).

I'd prefer that everyone used aliases. I used one a few games ago and got a lot further then normal. The alias forces people to actually read and react rather then see a name and act out of nervousness if they are being played or not.

Ice sees that Chills hot dog stand is open. Ice doesn't really like hot dogs per say but he heard one was filled with Jack Daniels.Ice wonders if he could get one with some Wild Turkey instead.

[AC] RICKETS

I'm bad fo' yo' bones Yo!
Mar 11, 2008
ACville
I'd prefer that everyone used aliases. I used one a few games ago and got a lot further then normal. The alias forces people to actually read and react rather then see a name and act out of nervousness if they are being played or not.

Ice sees that Chills hot dog stand is open. Ice doesn't really like hot dogs per say but he heard one was filled with Jack Daniels.Ice wonders if he could get one with some Wild Turkey instead.
Expecting a short stay with us this time Ice ?

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
[AC] RICKETS;1468253 said:
Expecting a short stay with us this time Ice ?
I never expect to make it to the end.

Either I'm hit by the mafia (terrorists this game) or lynched by the town because they are afraid I'm evil but playing them. But hopefully from my death comes answers that help.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Hooked Newbie sees all the roleplay and can't help but caugh up a phlem ball that he affectionally names "Judge".

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Lady G is happy she stopped off at Chills, the dog was good (well, how could it not be it was named after her)...she figures she will stop by Dolls and Julz to see if they can make it. Lady G wonders what this new gal in town was like and figures she'll stop by there too at least to see if she would like to come. Remembering Ice mentioning Wild Turkey she figures she'll stop off and pick some up in case he shows up.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Day 1 is off to a very slow start. We still need to hear from 6 people who haven't posted, yet. Hopefully a little more action tomorrow...

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Day 1 is off to a very slow start. We still need to hear from 6 people who haven't posted, yet. Hopefully a little more action tomorrow...
Yeah..hopefully!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store