Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Looks like another slow day in ACville. Chill wonders what to do to eliminate the boredom. He decides to open up the old hot dog stand. Just for fun he thinks he'll start creating hot dogs in honor of some of the town's more well known citizens.

First up the Lady G. This dog comes with a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce. The primary ingredient in this sauce is Jack Daniels. So be careful too many of these and you'll start to feel somewhat lightheaded and confused.

Try one today they're Geelicious!

tsk,tsk...tacky...

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Then again, it is Saturday. A couple hours and I'll be out the doo'. I'm surprised some people even went for aliases... I would think part of the fun is that people would expect a player to be a certain way, (aka Survivor Fans vs Favorites).
I'm suprised too...and they aren't even players who signed up in the thread unless I missed something...

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
So I have this... beverage I've been thinking of trademarking - it's called NeonJuicie. I got a prototype case in my trunk. You can resell them for dollars on the... dollars!
Bring some in we'll let the patrons give it a taste test. If they like it we'll work something out.

Are there any known side effects?

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
People are pretty shy at the moment, aren't they in general. Now for something completely different, every time I do mafia, I lose an Oto. For the first time, I lost both Otos that I bought during acclimation. *sigh*

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Bring some in we'll let the patrons give it a taste test. If they like it we'll work something out.

Yep, the rumors are your little brother posts for you, then you are called out for your S.O. spying on you....

:grinyes:

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA

WHA? No no, just occasional, well nothing really! I mean, you'd drink the stuff to be refreshed and energized, right?

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Next up we have the Uncle Bobby Dog. This one comes on a crusty roll and is topped with aged extra sharp cheddar. Smothered in sauerkraut and mustard it is definitely an acquired taste. It does however come with a side of blue Smarties to take away that bitter after taste.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Looks like another slow day in ACville. Chill wonders what to do to eliminate the boredom. He decides to open up the old hot dog stand. Just for fun he thinks he'll start creating hot dogs in honor of some of the town's more well known citizens.

First up the Lady G. This dog comes with a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce. The primary ingredient in this sauce is Jack Daniels. So be careful too many of these and you'll start to feel somewhat lightheaded and confused.

Try one today they're Geelicious!
LMAO!!!

Lady G sees Chill at his hotdog stand and heads over. She smiles and laughs when she sees the Dog he has named after her and decides to get one. Then she asks him if he would like to join her later for a couple drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store