Mafia #75... Assassins in the Palace - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
It's good to be back in a Mafia game again. Will the assassin please raise their hand.
Didn't you do something like that last assassin game?

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
Woo hoo, game on!

It's good to be back in a Mafia game again. Will the assassin please raise their hand.
Welcome back Dawg! :thm:

This game is going to be tricky...I read the last game and still am not sure the best way to approach this format. The assassin can hide easily just by not posting, since posting helps sort out who is evil and who is good. Low posters will have my attention on my quest to defend the king. That being said, quality is much more important than quantity imo, so a bunch of spam to boost a post count won't fool anyone. What do you guys think is the best way to approach this format?

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Woo hoo, game on!

Welcome back Dawg! :thm:

This game is going to be tricky...I read the last game and still am not sure the best way to approach this format. The assassin can hide easily just by not posting, since posting helps sort out who is evil and who is good. Low posters will have my attention on my quest to defend the king. That being said, quality is much more important than quantity imo, so a bunch of spam to boost a post count won't fool anyone. What do you guys think is the best way to approach this format?
IMO, if someone isn't posting then they aren't being helpful and may as well be dead anyways. That is one of the tips I read about before even starting in mafia games, to kill off the quiet ones. Though, we don't really want to narrow it down for the assassin that easily. The assassin could take that as a reason to post more just to stay under the low post radar. Then we have people like Rich who are low posters every game so you really can't read them in that way. You could say that I really have absolutely no clue. Just kind of thinking out loud about it.

I do have to say that it is pretty interesting since there aren't any teams. So we aren't looking for people that are working together.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store