Mafia #75... Assassins in the Palace - The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
It's good to be back in a Mafia game again. Will the assassin please raise their hand.
Welcome back Dawg! :thm:

This game is going to be tricky...I read the last game and still am not sure the best way to approach this format. The assassin can hide easily just by not posting, since posting helps sort out who is evil and who is good. Low posters will have my attention on my quest to defend the king. That being said, quality is much more important than quantity imo, so a bunch of spam to boost a post count won't fool anyone. What do you guys think is the best way to approach this format?
hmm, that could be problematic fer me... im going over my grandparents (i think) from thursday to saturday/sunday. so i will be posting maybe once, twice a day... is that bad?

And did you rais ur hand?":thm:"

dawg is in? uh i can't believe i have to miss this one.

EDIT- woops, sorry guys. thought this was the sign-up thread
lol

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
It's not so bad in my mind, FF, since I believe you did mention that in either the sign up or the discussion thread. It certainly helps your case.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
It's not so bad in my mind, FF, since I believe you did mention that in either the sign up or the discussion thread. It certainly helps your case.
Whats that supposed to mean? Im going to be active till then, and after, so you can't accuse me of anything. Kinda quick to jump on me eh, tay?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Quick to overreact there FF...guilty conscience about plotting to kill the king?
If only it was that simple to find the assassin...

I knew the moment i re-read it that it sounded scummy and overeactive. Fail on me :D now, where did i put my failboat...

FF must have pent up energy from missing the last game.
I can agree with that...

Hey, i found my failboat :D

failboat-abandoned.jpg

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Whats that supposed to mean? Im going to be active till then, and after, so you can't accuse me of anything. Kinda quick to jump on me eh, tay?

WTH, FF, I was just stating that it shouldn't be found as a problem since you mentioned it in the sign up thread BEFORE the game started. Sometimes I feel like I should just keep my mouth shut about anything helpful and just point out whatever I think is scummy. Especially when I get responses like this one. :rant2:

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
WTH, FF, I was just stating that it shouldn't be found as a problem since you mentioned it in the sign up thread BEFORE the game started. Sometimes I feel like I should just keep my mouth shut about anything helpful and just point out whatever I think is scummy. Especially when I get responses like this one. :rant2:
:rofl: This is your first time playing with FF, isn't it?

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Wow, in response to that i say: Keep it up, your in my world now :D

No offense was intended, sorry. The only people more paranoid then me is the US gov...

:rofl: This is your first time playing with FF, isn't it?
I was thinking the same thing :D

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Woo hoo, game on!

Welcome back Dawg! :thm:

This game is going to be tricky...I read the last game and still am not sure the best way to approach this format. The assassin can hide easily just by not posting, since posting helps sort out who is evil and who is good. Low posters will have my attention on my quest to defend the king. That being said, quality is much more important than quantity imo, so a bunch of spam to boost a post count won't fool anyone. What do you guys think is the best way to approach this format?
Honestly, this format is like putting on a blindfold, and randomly pointing at someone to have them be lynched. Since no one knows who each other is, there isn't any signs of team work, and trying to get a good lynch is going to be hard, especially when it takes one kill for the game to end.

I think we should find the assassin, beat the crap out of him and call it a day.
:thm:

If only it was that simple to find the assassin...

I knew the moment i re-read it that it sounded scummy and overeactive. Fail on me :D now, where did i put my failboat...

I can agree with that...

Hey, i found my failboat :D
:thm: for a failboat

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store