Mafia 9: The Bloody Coup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I think Jpappy should get the MVP...he had all of ya fooled until the very last night...my vote goes for him...RB was great also...and I thought Coler was sneaky...wow...
Jpappy did play a great game!

Ummm... Coler didn't play this one... lol

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh

Thanks hn, but mee-mee, the mvp has to go to the winning side...that's the way it always works, at least in sports :)

charlie_stubbs

Built Horde Tough
Jun 24, 2007
Ogrimmar
I think Jpappy should get the MVP...he had all of ya fooled until the very last night...my vote goes for him...RB was great also...and I thought Coler was sneaky...wow...
Coler must have been sneaky. Very sneaky. I didnt even notice him. I vote HN game MVP
edit: he saved the game last night by interpreting RB's subtle clue

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Thanks hn, but mee-mee, the mvp has to go to the winning side...that's the way it always works, at least in sports :)
2 people had me snowed... You and Lady G, so hats off to both of you!

I'd like to thank the FBI for taking out Lady :D and KOTD for investigating DD (who I thought was rebel big time... Sorry DD!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Actually we (CIA) took out lady G because she was acting so "innocent" with her questioning of everybody...maybe we investigated her too? Because then she would have come up as a cc anyways...that stunk, not knowing the otherside AT ALL.

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
yeah, I know he didnt play this game...I was talking about one of the Mafia games when he went all the way to the end without us even detecting him...

Oh,well it was worth a shot...

He can be sneaky....
Coler must have been sneaky. Very sneaky. I didnt even notice him. I vote HN game MVP
edit: he saved the game last night by interpreting RB's subtle clue
Yes, I nominate HN also if I was a CC.......because he plays with the utmost accuracy...great job, HN...man HN can be very intimidating...heehee...:hypnotized:

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
No, with his "obvious" post of who was Prez. Subtle enough to be overlooked by those not looking.
im not saying he shouldnt get MVP of the game, i dont think i should get it either...lol..even though i only missed 2 investigations early on..it did not hurt us in the long run.

but this could have gone both ways, if the rebels read that post right..they win

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Yes, I nominate HN also if I was a CC.......because he plays with the utmost accuracy...great job, HN...man HN can be very intimidating...heehee...:hypnotized:
TY. You're both too kind. The dropping of hints are the valuable part though, watching for them is easier. I'm just thrilled to have seen a day 3! lol

Hooked Newbie

May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
im not saying he shouldnt get MVP of the game, i dont think i should get it either...lol..even though i only missed 2 investigations early on..it did not hurt us in the long run.

but this could have gone both ways, if the rebels read that post right..they win
You're absolutely right! That's why I was protecting CL from that post on. When rb got hit, it really turned up the heat. I still can't believe they took out their own so close to the end. :)

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Dang I knew CL was the pres...a day late and a dollar short I guess.

mee-mee, we weren't taking you guys out on purpose...we have no idea who the CIA were, just as you had no idea who FBI was. Trust me, we wouldn't have hit that many CIA knowingly. The last hit for bkw was an attempt at the win, although looking back it didn't make a lot of sense. Ah well.

Thanks for modding Ice.

Yeah, it was a great game....but the Rebels were supposed to be together...and why didnt they try and take out the Prez...they kept taking us out...except for me and Ogre..that was a given...

FBI why...yes we took out Lady G because you took out plantling....we were supposed to work together, not against each other...but great game anyway.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store