Mafia Game 3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
MN..state bird:: mosquito
Keeping an eye on this one. Asking how many mafia either means he is an innocent or is mafia trying to look innocent as the mafia know how many of them there are. The 1st post asks us to send questions via PM, why ask the question here except to appear as something.
Actually it is only the Mafia that can PM each other...the Townies can't...some of us almost got into trouble in the first game for PMing each other...the Innocents that is...:) so Townies can't PM each other..:)

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007
Yes, I also think that in the first game the Mafia were outspoken and the second game they did the same thing...and there are some from the first game that were Innocents and the second they were Mafia...Now this game is going to be a little more challenging with alot more players...and a Vigilante now and a Mayor....so this will be real fun....

And since MeeMee found out there are now new Mafia in town she decides to close up her Pastry shop until the Townies can come to final victory over the Mafia once and for all.....:)

(sorry for the delay in posting me and hubby had to rip the 80 apart and put our brooding OB in the 20 fry tank. for all of the babies to survive) but I am here now...and yes...LET THE GAMES BEGIN...I really dont have any ideas right now...but I will wait...since we do have 24 hours left...and I have to go to bed soon have to work early in the morning...:)

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
Actually it is only the Mafia that can PM each other...the Townies can't...some of us almost got into trouble in the first game for PMing each other...the Innocents that is...:) so Townies can't PM each other..:)

he meant PM'ing me, anyone can PM me with questions

Sovran

I come to you at night
Mar 5, 2007
PA
*yawns* good evening everyone - did I miss something?

*blinks and looks around bright eyed*
Oh - were you waiting for me? How kind. I am sorry I am late, but I was announcing at a horse show all day - good clean community fun. Of course, there was a slight damper because of the *hush - murder*, but we managed to overcome it and enjoy a day in the sun.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
bkw1982 - nothing yet
Dwarf Puffers - man, with the cousin pete thing... but leaning innocent
Madcrawdad - another leaning innocent, doctor in one game so statistically probably an innocent.
OgreMkV - 99.99% sure is innocent... or at least not mafia ;)
J Double R - a good dectective, statistically probably an innocent.
NeonJulie - waiting on a post
Cory Lover - waiting on a post
Dangerdoll - jumped in with guesses. Not sure what that means.
mee-mee - no posts yet
coler - another hmmm... statistically probably an innocent, but...
FishLady22 - leaning innocent
sovran - waiting on posts
IceH20 - hmmmm
jessicar613 - no real posts
rbishop - hmmmm...
captaincaveman9 - no real posts
johnlarson66 - no real posts
jensons - no real posts
"13" - no real posts
Plantling - leaning innocent, but with minimal info
Thank you OgreMkV for summing things up. I do not quite understand your "statistically" statements, but I am concerned with the lack of particapation from those that wanted to play. I do not think past roles have anything to do with this game. If it is all random. Me being mafia last game does not make me mafia or innocent this game. It has nothing to do with it.

No one wants to be lynched the first day. I think we should see who is here and who is not. I played in Game 2 am a little afraid of posting too much. It is easy to get a mob against you.

I guess having a "no real posts" after my name is better than "hmmmm".

At this point I do not know who to trust. I do question the above list and some of the comments made after each name.

I also do not want to just throw out a list of names of who I think is mafia, not a good way to stay alive at all.

My vote for this round will be random. I just have to figure out a way to do it, maybe dice...

We need to lynch someone, or we just help the mafia.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
It is a new day here in ACville, the resident townies rejoicing over their recent elimination of all remaining mafia in the town, but wait! as the town starts their day, people notice the front page on the morning newspaper that reads "BREAKING NEWS: MAFIA ORDERS HIT ON NEWLY ELECTED ACVILLE MAYOR CAN HE BE SAVED!?" the townies all stand in horror as their worries are now back, it seems one mafia hitman escaped the town unscaved and has come back with a new gang for revenge!

Can the townspeople of acville save the mayor this time? wait and find out!

GAME ON!

Night will start in approx 48 hours.
the mayor aint dead yet people... get it right.

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Our Strategies:

Here are some things that have helped me in the past.

1) Everyone needs to post a list of who their top three mafia picks are and WHY!
a sensible strategy.....however, let the mafia know that you're onto them too early, and you'll end up watching everyone else enjoying the game, as your character gets whacked on Night 1

As a point, the mafia in the last few games were extremely vocal...
not necessarily true in the last game.....not much more than a peep out of Daayda3 and GuppyGuppyFish. Coler and Johnlarson were also both VERY quiet on Day 1 and became more vocal as the game progressed, after townies started lynching each other....

I think all, innocents or mafia need to post like crazy...just to keeep thigs interesting. Logic rules will cause eliminations.
this is especially key for the townies...in the past when the Mafia has come to town, those townies who talked the most early on were either lynched and/or whacked. a townie who lurks may last longer in the game, but lurking reveals nothing and makes finding the mafia more difficult. if all the townies talk and participate equally loud, it makes it more difficult for the mafia to single out and whack those folks who are thinking hard about the game....

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
This is going to be fun! I agree with johnlarson66 about the list that Ogre made. I understand that he knows the most about how to play this game, but I think it may be a poor idea to jump right in on his lists (not an accusation, a cautionary statement), as we really do not know if he is one of us townies or not. It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

mee-mee

my baby...RUSTY
Mar 2, 2007

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
My list isn't the end all, be all of civilization or anything. It's surely subject to change. However, the point is that we're all thinking about it. If you disagree with me, say so and why.

I totally agree that this first lynching will be pretty much random, but we need to be thinking about the future and not let the mafia have a break.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store