Mafia Game #4 The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
The Players:

SHK-ATK
Jensons
KingOfTheDeep
mee-mee
FishLady22
Cory Lover
Coler
johnlarson66
Dangerdoll
bkw1982
madcrawdad
OgreMkV
NeonJulie
sovran
IceH2O
"13"
plantling
judgemax
Hooked Newbie
jpappy789
Nolapete
ZSandmann
charlie_stubbs
guppyguppyfish

Just to get it out there early, guppyguppyfish and charlie_stubbs got in just under the wire so I would bet they are innocent. Of course that has no real weight to it, just a line of thought.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Just to get it out there early, guppyguppyfish and charlie_stubbs got in just under the wire so I would bet they are innocent. Of course that has no real weight to it, just a line of thought.
I wouldn't go there. The player type is supposed to be random so it could be anyone.

Keep an open (but suspicious) mind.

Sovran

I come to you at night
Mar 5, 2007
PA
Sov wakes up and notes the gorgeous day outside. Hmmm - she has a new neighour - time to do some baking and meet and greet the newcomer (also gives her a chance to look around and see their furniture, etc. She's a great girl, but you can't say she's not nosey!)

ZSandmann

Obey the Corgi!
Jun 25, 2007
Tuscaloosa, AL
Real Name
John
I wouldn't go there. The player type is supposed to be random so it could be anyone.

Keep an open (but suspicious) mind.
Absolutely, not putting any weight on that claim, just an observation. I think listing our top three each day would be a great help. It seemed like when people did it last round it worked well, but it wasn't done very often except for a select few. No need to keep thoughts private... unless ya got something to hide.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

Doesn't that just smell of Mafia protecting mafia?

If Zman is mafia he would know they are mafia and trying a weak attempt at pushing any suspicion away from them.

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
lots of players this time, this will be fun!

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Should someone point out the obligatory misgivings of the number 13 again? *jk*

**NJ puts the final touches on the advertising campaign for her latest tabloid issue/blog. The ACVille Rag is full of news and "news" this week. A new doctor. A new mayor as well, and a full roster of police force including a shiny gumshoe. Things are looking up - as the town fights for survival, these forces for good will tip the balance. Oh wait. What's this about the don moving in? Here in little ACVille? Ah well, everyone wants the nicest neighborhoods, prettiest parks and best schools, guess I can't blame 'em. She searches through her papers to try and find a source for that claim, but can't find any mention of where the rumor started... Oh well, if it's not true, she'll just print more "corrections." Like the correction previously that Cousin Pete used to be cousin Patricia. Well she thought she had a good source, excuse her! *lol* A last final proof, and she hits SEND. After being up late to meet the deadline, off she goes off for a nap, and then afternoon coffee with the latest copy, silently cheering for the Town's success.*

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
KOTD: Is your custom title in reference to Dexter? The books are great and I love the TV series as well.
yes! loved the books and tv show even more!

but hey..lets stay on topic ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store