Mafia Game #4 The Play

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
Judgemax strolls into town, thinking that this will be her fresh new start, She sees a for sale sign in the window of several houses, and some for rent to...she wanders in to a little tiny yellow cottage, and sighs, why is it just hanging open?..why aren't the doors locked?... she ponders if moving to acville is the right choice?..will this be her new start, or will this be the end of it all?....

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Doesn't that just smell of Mafia protecting mafia?

If Zman is mafia he would know they are mafia and trying a weak attempt at pushing any suspicion away from them.
Gotta agree w/ Ice here. Also, 'ZSandmann' is kinda long to type in posts. If we don't lynch you first, do you mind if we just shorten your name to 'Don'? :)

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Just to get it out there early, guppyguppyfish and charlie_stubbs got in just under the wire so I would bet they are innocent. Of course that has no real weight to it, just a line of thought.
you're kidding me ! no way would rbishop just shove them in like that imo - of course they may well be innocent but not for that reason.

I agree with Ogre...its irrelevant

edit : 3 pages of posts already !!...lol this will be fun

guppyguppyfish

happy halloween!!!
Apr 4, 2007
Doesn't that just smell of Mafia protecting mafia?

If Zman is mafia he would know they are mafia and trying a weak attempt at pushing any suspicion away from them.
i have not even typed yet and am allready being marked as a mafia?:eek:
does this seem strange to any one else?

guppyguppyfish

happy halloween!!!
Apr 4, 2007
i was not really worried anyways!
though i would like to not be the first innocent out of the game!

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Pete, a surly guy with short hair and goatee, who is NOT the "Cousin Pete/Patricia" referred to by NJ in her rag and also has a working set of equipment. He has a large collection of toys; boat, Harley, 426 Hemi 'Cuda, 4 wheelers, waverunners, etc. Pete's friends aren't exactly the "Sunday go to meeting" type. They are quite boisterous when they show up at Pete's. Despite his appearance, Pete has never danced with Jon Q. Law.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
its all a little early for the finger pointing just yet methinks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store