meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
lol

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
well after talking with a friend about it she brought up a good point. im going to wait till after valentines day. that would be alot of stress on something new. so after valentines day im going in that thursday and asking her out. i know u guys are dying in anticipation but its only a bit longer, still gonna chat her up on facebook in the meantime
Some friend!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
well after talking with a friend about it she brought up a good point. im going to wait till after valentines day. that would be alot of stress on something new. so after valentines day im going in that thursday and asking her out. i know u guys are dying in anticipation but its only a bit longer, still gonna chat her up on facebook in the meantime
that, my friend... is a one way ticket to the friend zone. you blew it. you lost your chance... and she's got someone else on the radar.

your best hopes right now is that she's planning on keeping you to fall back on and her grand scheme fails.

good luck.

swift > smooth in the game of love. ;)

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
ok guys but its hard to take you all seriously with the talk of stalking andfish sandwiches and all. how is waiting a few more days automatically = friendzone?

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Once he fails, he's going to have to resort to meeting people from fish forums.

That never ends well.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
What was not serious about the "stalking" stuff? People get too caught up in the legal terminology now-a-days. If you had taken the advice then you'd know her work schedule (so you didn't need to keep returning to the store to check) and address (to send flowers). This would have all been taken care of weeks ago.

The reason you'll be stuck in the friend zone is because you are approaching it that way. Women know when you've put the necessary effort in. If you've sat around waiting for the right time for weeks then that screams "not interested enough to get past the friend zone".

Valentine's Day is rather tricky. From some perspective it is a lot of pressure to start a relationship around there. From others it is rather cheap since you decided to wait until after a major relationship holiday. That can just scream "I didn't want to buy you anything nice so I waited an extra week or so".

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric

To3kn33

AC Members
Jul 3, 2010
London
Real Name
Tony
Missed the train.....

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
You should probably take a look at all new members for the past 2 weeks, any one of them could be her looking for her fishy prince charming;

because you don't appear interested.. you have 24/7 access to drop her a line, and have done nothing.

or she might just want to make fish sandwiches with someone.

(Potentially NSFW based on lyrics, imagery or plain wierdness)
[video=youtube;94IdL3djJVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94IdL3djJVU[/video]

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Valentines day is a holiday created to sell heart shaped candy and hallmark cards. A by product of that is that chicks buy into this whole "love" idea and you can use that to your advantage. You should talk to her asap and get in there telling her that you can be her valentine and you make better fish sandwiches than anyone else.

This is an opportunity for you to blaze ahead as the man of her dreams rather than her friend that she talks to her boyfriend about.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store