meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I did not read all of the posts. The video was funny.

Try this line, "Want to go out and get tanked?"

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
well she must have been on a break when i went. so i sent her a message on facebook when i got home, still waiting to hear back.

cricket55

AC Members
Feb 6, 2012
VA
In the message did you ask her out or what? Personally I always go with asking someone out face to face. Even if it's just to chill. After the first time, and you got the number then you can shoot a text or a message asking if they want to chill.

Forgot who said "Follow her home" but you're about to be my new best friend. I was laughin hard over that.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
nah im the same way i like to ask out face to face, but i wanna chat with here somemore and feel her out. ima try and run into her at school too

In the message did you ask her out or what? Personally I always go with asking someone out face to face. Even if it's just to chill. After the first time, and you got the number then you can shoot a text or a message asking if they want to chill.

Forgot who said "Follow her home" but you're about to be my new best friend. I was laughin hard over that.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
nah im the same way i like to ask out face to face, but i wanna chat with here somemore and feel her up. ima try and run into her at school too
Keep it real.

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
welp its over guys, turns out she has a boyfriend. :( i guess theyve been dating for a few months. but im not too sad, still a new friend, and shes in a sorority so she knows hella chics so hey its a potential gateway friendship. there are still a few cute girls at the store tho. i just played it cool like i was not interested. we were chatting and i asked her how her day was and she brought him up, not like i could have done much. but still thx for your support. i guess i didnt notice because she is married to her female friend on fb, i thought she did that to not have guys hit on her. but hey i am kinda upset but im being optimistic, it opens more doors to have her as a friend. and i double checked and there are pics of them together but w/e plenty of fish in the sea

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
maybe they'll break up when she gets the flowers ;)

and then you can take her a fish sammich...

Just don't let all the fish see that it's a fish sammach, don't want them to be traumatized, some of them already act like they know they're going to be et'd.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store