meeting people from a fish store

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
ok guys but its hard to take you all seriously with the talk of stalking andfish sandwiches and all. how is waiting a few more days automatically = friendzone?
to put it as simple as possible...

women want to be swept off their feet, not planned around, poked, prodded, investigated, etc.. once they see it coming, you already look desperate.

you can see what's sincere and serious plain as day in this thread. nothing ambiguous about it. if you read something that seems sincere, consider it that at this point.
Valentine's Day is rather tricky. From some perspective it is a lot of pressure to start a relationship around there. From others it is rather cheap since you decided to wait until after a major relationship holiday. That can just scream "I didn't want to buy you anything nice so I waited an extra week or so".
what's tricky about it? valentines day is the easiest day of the year to get a date. everyone's too busy feeling sorry for themselves for not having a significant other to see it coming. misery loves company way more than happiness. scorned lovers and sad, lonely loafs are in abundance and sitting around sulking secretly hoping someone of their preferred gender whisks them away so they can forget (pretend) they're not lonely. here's the trick... no "will you be my valentine"... no... "do you wanna (anything with the word date)"... no... "V" word... don't even acknowledge intentions or the holiday at all... just SURPRISE... "you bored?, yeah, me too... wanna grab a bite?" oh, look... (mutually interesting) movie is playing... wanna see it since there's nothing better to do?... then enjoy each others company and let it flow naturally...
Valentines day is a holiday created to sell heart shaped candy and hallmark cards. A by product of that is that chicks buy into this whole "love" idea and you can use that to your advantage. You should talk to her asap and get in there telling her that you can be her valentine and you make better fish sandwiches than anyone else.

This is an opportunity for you to blaze ahead as the man of her dreams rather than her friend that she talks to her boyfriend about.
full steam ahead! :laugh:

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
in case budgetary restraints are the only reason to wait till after the 14th,

http://coupon.arbys.com/FebArbysExtras02082012/?CID=e_arbysextras02082012

might help
http://www.whitecastle.com/promotions/Valentine'sDay2012

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the taste you crave, and top it off with a new dessert. White Castle, America’s first fast-food hamburger chain, is once again hosting its famous Valentine’s Day dinner and Castles are now taking reservations.

Devoted couples can enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner Tuesday, February 14 that is easy on the wallet and is complete with special menus, tableside service and themed decorations at most White Castle restaurants. Menu specials and hours vary by location and reservations fill up quickly.

During the event, White Castle is launching its new dessert: fudge-dipped cheesecake on a stick. For Cravers who dine-in for Valentine’s Day dinner, dessert is free. In addition to the free dessert, White Castle is offering special bundle meals (prices and bundle menu items vary by region). Visit the White Castle website for reservation details, telephone numbers and special menu bundles.

Each reservation party receives a complimentary digital photo available through the White Castle website after the event. All photos are available for download February 29 and are searchable by region and Castle location.

Starting at 5:00M on Valentine's Day. Call to make reservations.
[/FONT]

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
well im gonna ask her out tonight. idk why but i just feel like its the right time. wish me luck guys

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
luck

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name