Men's rules

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
It's because women don't know what they want, but they think they can punish us for their insecurity.

That's right ladies, I said it.:dance:
that's alright... she won't like my answer. i won't like her sammich. neither of which is my problem cause dominos delivers. hopefully she's smart enough not to ask how the sammich was while i'm elbow deep in dominos. if she does she'll surely be more insecure and possibly on her way out the door. :Angel:

Thalan

AC Members
Sep 26, 2009
Sadly I think the mens rules are a lot more fair than the womens.... But it just goes to show that women are evil and you can prove it with math.;)
Women=time x money (w=t*m)
Everyone knows time is money so (w=m*m or w=m2) and since money is the root of all evil m=sqaure root of e therefor w=m*m=e. w=e Women=Evil.:Angel:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
LOL. love it.

this was too funny, and quite practical...
boys will be boys. any female who thinks they can change that is setting themselves up for disappointment.

p.s. - i love my boyfriend.. and all the boyish things about him.
No doubt!:headbang2:

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
What I hate is that as a man- if you disagree with ANYTHING you're in the doghouse... even if it is solidly proven 100% that you were right... you're still in the doghouse for BEING right.

You can be so right that only an insane person would not be able to see it...

... but despite all that- you're still the one that is always expected to apologise and will get the cold shoulder until you do so.

(you're also not allowed to complain about anything- because if you do you'll be swamped with 1000 issues from 5 years ago in order to drown out the possibility of the woman being wrong about something in the present time).

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
What I hate is that as a man- if you disagree with ANYTHING you're in the doghouse... even if it is solidly proven 100% that you were right... you're still in the doghouse for BEING right.

... but despite all that- you're still the one that is always expected to apologise and will get the cold shoulder until you do so.

(you're also not allowed to complain about anything- because if you do you'll be swamped with 1000 issues from 5 years ago in order to drown out the possibility of the woman being wrong about something in the present time).
I've found that the being in the doghouse part isn't so much connected with disagreeing, but the way in which you disagree. Men and women communicate differently (in general) by nature.

and complaining never helps anything anyway. :thm:

rsanz

The Peacock Gudgeon Guy
Aug 22, 2006
Maryland
Real Name
Rob
Camera Used
Sony
I mean...this post is pretty much spot on. Nice work.

RDTigger

Newest member of F.A.R.T.
Jul 4, 2009
Pawleys Island, SC
WHy does rule number 2. Don't lie

contradict these rules? :D

6. The correct answer to "Do I look fat?" is never, ever "Yes."
:liar:
7. Ditto for "Is she prettier than me?"
"I heard she was a beeeyyotch."
:thm:

ksane

aka TwistedPenguin
Mar 1, 2008
Oklahoma, USA
I guess I'm in the minority here. I've been married 20 yrs and the male-female dynamics between me and my husband are nothing like any of those rules. Those rules must be for younger people just dating or newlyweds lol Once you've been at it a few yrs it's easy. The only 'rule' is......treat them like you'd want to be treated. It's so simple.

lindsey crashed

fish nerd.
Oct 21, 2007
ATX

its unfortunate women give themselves this reputation...

i am not one of the insane ones.. or i've just grown out of it. i have no problem admitting i am wrong, and apologizing.. it happens more than i'd like. mostly because i jump to conclusions about whatever, and i know that is bad..
and putting him in the 'dog house' feels like punishment for me too.. so i just avoid that completely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store