Msjinkzd's Classifieds feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
I recieved my beautiful baby brigs and plants today. All are moving around and exploring. I let the bags lay in the tank for an hour and then put them in a bowl and now i'm slowly adding tank water. I can already see that two of the chestnuts are going to be real characters, i've already caught them going over the sides of the bowl.

Msj-You are awesome!!!!!!! Thank you so much!:)

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
I just received 2 Mystery snails today. One is magneta and the other is purple. They are beautiful! They were expertly packed and very healthy. I've never seen such gorgeous shells on any snails anywhere. They were obviously carefully bred and skillfully cared for since birth. You can't go wrong ordering from Msjinkzd. Communication gets an A as well! :)

BubbleBack_Ek9_

Shrimp Breeder
Jan 14, 2008
This is the best person to buy from and so generous thanks msjinkzd for the great rcs they are great and defenitly will buy from you again no doubt...

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
I received some Malaya Shrimp from MsJ yesterday. All arrived alive, and were very well packed. She ships when she says she will, and keeps you informed all along the way. A real pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Rachel

waterwitch

one more can't hurt...
May 28, 2008
PA
www.TooManyTanks.com
Fantastic little shrimp! I received my Snowballs yesterday and they are doing very well. Excellent packaging, emails. MsJ is a true aquapet lover and not just another seller. She truly cares about her babies. I'm so happy to have shrimp again! Thanks so much. Looking forward to the Blue Pearls now!

balasharc

AC Members
Jun 18, 2008
Wow Great Snails got 2 purple 2 magenta 1 ivory and 1 olive. They got here fast packaged great. Could not ask for more.

Thanks Again!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Just received 20 Cherry shrimp.

packaged very well and all arrived safely (and it was hot outside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store