My 29G FOWLR Pics and Phases

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

khmerspec

WanaBAhReefer
May 17, 2008
Sacramento, Ca
www.5linx.net
Real Name
Van
You should also keep the heater and termometer (lol spelt wrong?) on opposite ends of the tank.

I doubt its a big deal on a small tank, but a good habit to get into when setting up the tank.

That way you can see if the temp of the water is throughout the tank, and not isolated in one spot.

Jalo Reefa'

master of non-specific gravity
Feb 19, 2009
are you still using the penguin only??? how is that going? I'm about to set up a 36g FOWL and been suffering from a serious headache while researching skimmers

Jalo Reefa'

Feb 19, 2009
sorry - type-o, FOWLR is what I meant to type: Fish Only With Live Rock

Jalo Reefa'

Feb 19, 2009
I actually had another thread going on that topic- I'm personally leaning towards the Bak-Pak II, what are your thoughts so far???

severum mama

is a big bowl of wrong.
Dec 30, 2006
North GA
It's coming along nicely! :) Remember, take your stocking really slow. This is a whole different ballgame than FW, and SW fish/corals will not tolerate poor water quality as well as FW fish do. ;) Your tank will take months to stabilize, so try not to let a few days' worth of good readings fool you- I know it's difficult!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store